By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - The Winner!

Pah, I think we all know lilbroex should have won the contest. But I guess amp is a decent substitute.

In all seriousness, though, well done, and well deserved. Let it never again be said that the mods are unpopular

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

congratz man!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

well done amp for winning and truck and more for putting in the work

I think the format is ok,maybe you should have more a round than 4 like 8/10 with some obvious seeding as some rounds are clearly loaded or unknown with a random pick,maybe that what points should be used for or busy users anyway

also think 2013 users should only be in the newb contest to cut the list down but these are just my opinions of course

well done everyone

Above & Beyond

Yeah I think if we were to perhaps collaborate and ask the site as a whole to vote the Top 16 users or something like that for the first few round so that they don't go up against each other at the start, then that would be fairer. I mean, Ethomaz didn't deserve to be knocked out in the first round as an obvious example, and Amp who made it through to the Final last year came 3rd in his opening round!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seeding could be possible if we keep the nominations thread like in 2012. For example, out of the 110 users in the tournament there were only 34 with more than 5 votes nominations votes. 21 with more than 10 votes and 5 users with 20 or more votes.

Signature goes here!