By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Surfer Girl rumors for Jan 26, 2008. Discuss.

DR2 and LP2 on PS3 AND 360???? Wow that's weird...

EDIT:outlawauron....beat me to it...loser...j/k

Around the Network

/shakes head @ number 5

And they wonder why PSP software sucks. They port every PSP game to the PS2. What's the point in owning one? It's a good thing that I use my PSP for music and whatnot, but when I get an iPhone, I seriously doubt I'll be keeping my PSP, especially if I get a b/c PS3.

I think there should be an ignore button specially made for Dtewi.

Please IoI!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

dtewi said:
Yes, just the same exact time rumors about the 360 come out.

Also fix your avatar, it is stretched to the side.

Which avatar are you talking about?

Oh please let the Wing Commander game be a new Privateer.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
Around the Network
BottledSpringWater said:
Number 5 is a huge one. Those are some really big PSP exclusives...
Dude, coming to PS2. Win-win situation; if anything, Sony will get great sales off a few quick ports (big franchise games out on a dying system+ported for little cost=considerable profit)

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

@ supermariogalaxy

Dont be jealous ....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

blaydcor said:
BottledSpringWater said:
Number 5 is a huge one. Those are some really big PSP exclusives...
Dude, coming to PS2. Win-win situation; if anything, Sony will get great sales off a few quick ports (big franchise games out on a dying system+ported for little cost=considerable profit)

Its only win win if the PSP was strong enough on its own software wise like the DS.  Its not.  When the few exclusive big games on a system goes to another system, that always hurts it because people may rather buy it on the PS2 they already own vs buying a PSP & the game.

>5) Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and God of War: Chains of Olympus will appear on PS2 by the end of the year.

Some PSP owners are NOT thinking this rationally. This is actually a HUGE PLUS and will be what keeps people from making games for PSP. If they have the ability to port it to a console that sells game too.

I will buy both Crisis Core and God of War on PSP, and if PS2/PS3 owners get to have fun with it 9 months down the road? Go right ahead.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)