By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 100 Games of All Time

Good job everyone, overall a not to bad list

Around the Network
Horrorfest said:
I'm kinda thinking about replacing Metroid Prime with Metroid Prime Trilogy even though it's 3 games in one package xD

does anyone else object? I probably would put them in here anyways once I finish the rest of the games.

Go for it. Im also thinking Resistance 3>Fall of Man. But thats all you.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

It's a great list so long as you don't look at it as in order of best. Without the numbers it's a great list of great games. With the numbers it's completely out of order.

Attoyou said:
Horrorfest said:
I'm kinda thinking about replacing Metroid Prime with Metroid Prime Trilogy even though it's 3 games in one package xD

does anyone else object? I probably would put them in here anyways once I finish the rest of the games.

Go for it. Im also thinking Resistance 3>Fall of Man. But thats all you.

Campaign wise yes, overall no. Fall of Man had some of the best MP for me ever. I was a beast at it. Literally one of the best for like a year straight. Resistance 3 has really underwhelming MP.

Jak & Daxter FTW!

Around the Network

I'm surprised nobody said Diablo.

Horrorfest said:
I'm surprised nobody said Diablo.

I honestly thought about it, but it was that or Halo CE. My Halo fanboyism side got the best of me :p

No Secret of Mana? So much fail in this list.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.