By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cross Buy and Playstation Plus is genius find out why

Have you bought DLC or a new memory card because of PS+ or cross buy?

I buy tons of DLC for free games. 6 11.11%

I have picked up a memory card or two. 9 16.67%

I have bought a little of everything. 21 38.89%

Screw Sony, I pay my mone... 3 5.56%

I have been tempted but saw through the ruse 7 12.96%

My system doesn't have P... 4 7.41%

Wait that is where my money has gone. 4 7.41%

Total:54

You'd be surprised how many people have PS+.

I see a lot of subs these days

Around the Network

I received three free months of PS+ with my Vita purchase, but I haven't purchased any additional content or games. And I haven't purchased any new memory cards. So I picked "saw through the ruse" :P

When my membership expires in March, I don't think I'll re-subscribe. It's a nice service, but I think I'll end up spending more than I would like -- for exactly the reasons listed in the OP.

PSwii60 said:
Sony devised such a system specifically for Sony fanboys-- to generate more revenue out of their niche audience confirmed!

Yes, we are very blessed that they cater to us so nicely.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I received three free months of PS+ with my Vita purchase, but I haven't purchased any additional content or games. And I haven't purchased any new memory cards. So I picked "saw through the ruse" :P

When my membership expires in March, I don't think I'll re-subscribe. It's a nice service, but I think I'll end up spending more than I would like -- for exactly the reasons listed in the OP.

What is better buying some DLC and a memory card to support your dozens of free games or saving a 100 bucks a year?

Arcturus said:
I'm getting closer to purchasing a PS Vita because I keep getting free Vita games from my Playstation Plus subscription. I've downloaded 5 free Vita games so far.

Lol, I'm close to breaking down and buying a 32GB card...Why can't I hold all these games?

Around the Network
veritaz said:
PSwii60 said:
Sony devised such a system specifically for Sony fanboys-- to generate more revenue out of their niche audience confirmed!

So do masochists.

Burp

PSwii60 said:
veritaz said:
PSwii60 said:

So do masochists.

Burp

Confused >.>?

I agree that cross buy is a nice feature, but when the PS4 arrives it wont be necessary because you will be able to play PS4 games on your VITA ANYWHERE! As long as you have an internet connection 3G/wi-fi.

I think that when the PS4 arrives, the 3g VITA will begin to sell like crazy, because all your PS4 games would be available for the VITA, even if you dont have a wi-fi connection around. HELL YEAH!

Arcturus said:
I'm getting closer to purchasing a PS Vita because I keep getting free Vita games from my Playstation Plus subscription. I've downloaded 5 free Vita games so far.

Ynwa.

cmeese47 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

What is better buying some DLC and a memory card to support your dozens of free games or saving a 100 bucks a year?

To be honest? Saving the money. Besides, I'm not a big fan of DLC and I refuse to buy those memory cards on principle until a huge price drop. I've just been transferring data back and forth between my Vita and computer.