By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
DélioPT said:
tbone51 said:
DélioPT said:

I want to play Pikmin 3 too. Played the first one and really liked it!

Yeah, your wallet is going ot hurt! :D

Have you played pikmin 2 yet?

No i haven`t. The first wasn`t mine. A friend of mine lend it to me.

Don`t know how i never played the second one...
Maybe if GC games end up on VC i`ll give it a try.

you can buy it already on wii. Its better than the 1st and so much more content! No 30 day limit either! Buy it!!! That'll keep you busy for awhile, i think its cheap too!

Around the Network
pezus said:
*laughs*

We. Dont.. *spits*.. Take Urr *spits again*...Kind Around Heer!

Added on Post#3 Games release dates and Box Arts!

Could you please correct my name in the op? It's not "Beanao87".

tbone51 said:
DélioPT said:

No i haven`t. The first wasn`t mine. A friend of mine lend it to me.

Don`t know how i never played the second one...
Maybe if GC games end up on VC i`ll give it a try.

you can buy it already on wii. Its better than the 1st and so much more content! No 30 day limit either! Buy it!!! That'll keep you busy for awhile, i think its cheap too!

I know.
I`m just busy with games now!
Playing NintendoLand; ZombiU; finishing Zelda ALTP for VC; Secret of Mana that i bought for VC and still haven`t played plus some GBA titles for 3DS. I got my hands busy! :D

Around the Network

I just realized that Zavvi bumped my LCU preorder up to LE. Getting the LE for 30,50€ sure is a sweet deal. The downside is that every 3DS game feels overpriced to me...

LCU, TW101, MH3U and Pikmin 3 are the games I'm most looking forward to. Voted for Pikmin since TW101 is missing from the poll.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

tbone51 said:
Roma said:
done

hey i love your sig!!! Especially the pikmin one ;p

thanks, I like your little sprouts

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Chandler said:
I just realized that Zavvi bumped my LCU preorder up to LE. Getting the LE for 30,50€ sure is a sweet deal. The downside is that every 3DS game feels overpriced to me...

LCU, TW101, MH3U and Pikmin 3 are the games I'm most looking forward to. Voted for Pikmin since TW101 is missing from the poll.

i try to put the nearest releases, it doesn't say when W101 will come out! Its My second most anticipated game for wii u this year!

Awesome thread, as would be expected from our great Tbone :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

This was made because of dlewis last thread, but I guess it has another purpose that I can post it in here:

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!