By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Seriously anybody with FW predictions for luigi mansion for US and Europe better post soon cuz #s will be coming!

Around the Network

Nintendo still has interest in Advance Wars
April 2nd, 2013 Posted in DS, GBA, General Nintendo, News, Posted by Valay
The 3DS has yet to see a new game in the Advance Wars series. In fact, there hasn’t been an entry since Days of Ruin’s release in 2008.

Although there haven’t been any new Advance Wars developments in a few years, there still is quite a bit of interest in the franchise.

In the Fire Emblem: Awakening 8-4 interview published today, Nintendo director Genki Yokota said:

“Well, whether it’s Fire Emblem or the Advance Wars, we never want to put an end to any series we’re involved with. We always want to make games that provide a lot of fun to gamers, so if we have the chance, we’d certainly like to make another [Advance Wars] title.”

Source

http://nintendoeverything.com/117708/nintendo-still-has-interest-in-advance-wars/

TheKingofRedLions said:

The 3DS has yet to see a new game in the Advance Wars series. In fact, there hasn’t been an entry since Days of Ruin’s release in 2008.

Although there haven’t been any new Advance Wars developments in a few years, there still is quite a bit of interest in the franchise.

In the Fire Emblem: Awakening 8-4 interview published today, Nintendo director Genki Yokota said:

“Well, whether it’s Fire Emblem or the Advance Wars, we never want to put an end to any series we’re involved with. We always want to make games that provide a lot of fun to gamers, so if we have the chance, we’d certainly like to make another [Advance Wars] title.”

Source

http://nintendoeverything.com/117708/nintendo-still-has-interest-in-advance-wars/

More Fire Emblem plsssss, Advance wars would go good with Wii U imo

TheKingofRedLions said:

Source

Does this mean we are getting a new Fire Emblem to Wii U? I hope so

newwil7l said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Source

it would be a dream come true *.* Touchscreen controls, HD graphics, better landscape, Over 40 chapters (crosses fingers).

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Source

it would be a dream come true *.* Touchscreen controls, HD graphics, better landscape, Over 40 chapters (crosses fingers).

I would never say that life would be unfair ever again. Top it off with an amazing Paper Mario ala TTYD, with a Sunshine like 3d Mario, etc. Etc

I voted for Bowser Inside Story but it was a hard choice between it and the thousand year door

Best Role Playing Game With Mario?(RPG)
Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars 53 21.29%

Paper Mario (N64) 22 8.84%

Mario and Luigi:Super Star Saga (GBA) 9 3.61%

Paper Mario TTYD (GCN) 122 49.00%

Mario and Luigi:Partners In Time 5 2.01%

Super Paper Mario (Wii) 15 6.02%

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3 1.20%

Mario and Luigi: Bowser Inside Story 13 5.22%

I'll wait for Mario and Luigi Dream Team! 7 2.81%

Total: 249

Results!!!! New Poll Q coming up!

newwil7l said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Source

No love for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

i voted for Super Mario galaxy - for one simple reason, i can't say it often enough. this game pulled me totally back to the nintendo home consoles. after playing years of pc and 360, the Wii was my first primary nintendo gaming system after the n64.