By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
AlphaCielago said:
Mario & Luigi series has a very small amount of votes. It's a crime that Partners in Time is in the poll, but to each and their own I guess.

i like partners in time *.*, not my favorite but still! My order in all games listed! Super Mario RPG>TTYD>>>Paper Mario(N64)>>>SuperStar Saga>Partners In Time>Bowser Inside Story>>>Paper Mario Sticker Star>Super Paper Mario!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:
Mario & Luigi series has a very small amount of votes. It's a crime that Partners in Time is in the poll, but to each and their own I guess.

i like partners in time *.*, not my favorite but still! My order in all games listed! Super Mario RPG>TTYD>>>Paper Mario(N64)>>>SuperStar Saga>Partners In Time>Bowser Inside Story>>>Paper Mario Sticker Star>Super Paper Mario!

I have never seen PiT being higher than BIS in anyone's list. My criticism of that game is the ridicolous baby partners, awful villains and the awful final boss. The only enjoyable part of the game was Groshi for me. The Shroobs must be one of the worst villains in any game, for me at least.

My list would be -

Bowser's Inside Story >  Superstar Saga >> Paper Mario = SM RPG >>> TTYD > SPM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Partners in Time

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:

I have never seen PiT being higher than BIS in anyone's list. My criticism of that game is the ridicolous baby partners, awful villains and the awful final boss. The only enjoyable part of the game was Groshi for me. The Shroobs must be one of the worst villains in any game, for me at least.

My list would be -

Bowser's Inside Story >  Superstar Saga >> Paper Mario = SM RPG >>> TTYD > SPM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Partners in Time

you forgot Sticker Star lol, i hope Mario+Luigi Dream Team be so epic!

tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:
tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:

My list would be -

Yeah... I won't be buying it. The sticker mechanic seems to clunky, but Dream Tema is looking good.I like the concept so far, which I did not for SS.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:
tbone51 said:
AlphaCielago said:

My list would be -

Yeah... I won't be buying it. The sticker mechanic seems to clunky, but Dream Tema is looking good.I like the concept so far, which I did not for SS.

does look good so far, cant wait for another trailer!

Around the Network

Do i still belong to this forum?

DieAppleDie said:

why would you think you weren't?

tbone51 said:
DieAppleDie said:

why would you think you weren't?

Im a Nintendo hater, after all.

I wonder who those three people that voted for Sticker Star. Honestly I wouldn't even have made it an option as I'd hardly call it a real RPG. Heck even the non-turn based SPM was more RPG like than SS as you could actually level up, meaning there was a point to fighting, and thus, a point in playing the game. Also, it had an uber cool story, the darkest of any Mario game, and actually had unique characters. That alone was enough to keep me playing it until the very end despite it's average gameplay. Didn't even bother finishing SS, and frankly I never will. Yes I really do hate that game with a firey passion of over nine thousand suns! D:

Einsam_Delphin said:
I wonder who those three people that voted for Sticker Star. Honestly I wouldn't even have made it an option as I'd hardly call it a real RPG. Heck even the non-turn based SPM was more RPG like than SS as you could actually level up, meaning there was a point to fighting, and thus, a point in playing the game. Also, it had an uber cool story, the darkest of any Mario game, and actually had unique characters. That alone was enough to keep me playing it until the very end despite it's average gameplay. Didn't even bother finishing SS, and frankly I never will. Yes I really do hate that game with a firey passion of over nine thousand suns! D:<

I don't get it either. Sticker Star is clearly a traditional adventure game with turn-based battles sprinkled in, not a RPG.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero