By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Pokémon X & Y scans:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117603/scans-roundup-re-revelations-hd-pokemon-xy-pokemon-rumble-u-more/

Resident Evil: Revelations 2D will be available in eShop at Launch:

http://nintendoeverything.com/116765/resident-evil-revelations-hd-will-be-available-on-the-wii-u-eshop-at-launch/

More "Game & Wario" videos showing off; "Single-Player-Asymetrical-Gaming":

http://nintendoeverything.com/117608/more-game-wario-videos-give-a-look-at-dual-screen-gameplay/

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
Super Mario RPG needs to win *.*

Too bad it got overshadowed by the N64 and it's regular Mario game.

Square-Soft, Mario RPG game was a gem.

I would like to see Square-Enix make another Mario RPG game........for the 3DS.

you got that right i'll add your coins later! Thankz for info, cant wait for Pokemon x/y news

TTYD must win. Honestly who ever voted for Sticker Star must have been trolling.

Holy crap I think I nailed it for the Japanese sales of Luigi's Mansion 2. Yay me :O

The numbers are slightly in POEs favor though, either way, I'm surprised I got so close xD

Maris said:

Holy crap I think I nailed it for the Japanese sales of Luigi's Mansion 2. Yay me :O

The numbers are slightly in POEs favor though, either way, I'm surprised I got so close xD

i have to add Coins for predictions! Did you predict FW sales for US and Europe yet?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Maris said:

i have to add Coins for predictions! Did you predict FW sales for US and Europe yet?

Yeah, they're up on the first page. Don't remember them off the top of my head though.

newwil7l said:
TTYD must win. Honestly who ever voted for Sticker Star must have been trolling.

It did have great gameplay mechanics, but weak storyline compare to the others.

I would like another Sticker Star, but with first several Paper Mario great Storyline.

Sticker star seems great to people who have never played the others, so that would explain someone voting for it.

I like Mario RPGs

Maris said:
tbone51 said:
Maris said:

Yeah, they're up on the first page. Don't remember them off the top of my head though.

wow, you and Poe get 10 coins each, Poe barely beat you, BARELY ! lol You were off by a little over 3k while he was off by a little under 3k :X

AshKetchum1992 said:
I like Mario RPGs

you got great taste for games >_<