By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

How Shovel Knight differs on 3DS & Wii U, and Yacht Club's future support:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117584/yacht-club-on-how-shovel-knight-differs-on-wii-u3ds-future-support/

Around the Network

Wii U & PS3 load time comparison:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117283/video-compares-wii-u-and-ps3-load-times/

Enjoy.

Kaizar said:

Wii U & PS3 load time comparison:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117283/video-compares-wii-u-and-ps3-load-times/

Enjoy.

did you make prediction on LM2 fw yet for US/Europe?

Woot MK7 wons as deserved! Still don't understand why DD even got close though. I have a friend who's pro DD yet all he had to say was DD is the best simply cause it's awesome. lol ok...

As for the new poll. TTYD should win this no doubt! The gameplay and badge system were the most robust and customizeable of any Mario RPG. The story may have been lacking in comparison to others, but I thinks the gameplay more than makes up for this.

Also, could those who vote for Sticker explain why they did so? I'm sorry but I just think that game is absolutely horrid in comparrison to previous entries.

tbone51 said:
if the discount is active it should work for the entire system not limited to one ID(i think). Anyway one weird thing is if you download something off of it, its there permanently, meaning you erase a game, you'll be able to download it again no charge! Its a roulette when buying a used wii u

How strange! Are they planning to change this do you think? Also, if they download to external hard drives, can't you just download them and pass them around?

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network

You know what, after thinking about that sad excuse for a game again (Sticker Star), it's just plain terrible in general. Worst use of the $40 I used to have before getting that game. I thought that it being a turn-based Paper Mario was all I needed to know...

Einsam_Delphin said:
Woot MK7 wons as deserved! Still don't understand why DD even got close though. I have a friend who's pro DD yet all he had to say was DD is the best simply cause it's awesome. lol ok...

As for the new poll. TTYD should win this no doubt! The gameplay and badge system were the most robust and customizeable of any Mario RPG. The story may have been lacking in comparison to others, but I thinks the gameplay more than makes up for this.

Also, could those who vote for Sticker explain why they did so? I'm sorry but I just think that game is absolutely horrid in comparrison to previous entries.

wattttt? but seriously TTDY was one of the best games ever made period! Top 20 of all time in my book! Anyway Super Mario RPG is my favorite game of all time, yes #1. Best game everrrrr. As for Sticker star, who ever picked it must have never played any other titles O.o

Osc89 said:
tbone51 said:
if the discount is active it should work for the entire system not limited to one ID(i think). Anyway one weird thing is if you download something off of it, its there permanently, meaning you erase a game, you'll be able to download it again no charge! Its a roulette when buying a used wii u

How strange! Are they planning to change this do you think? Also, if they download to external hard drives, can't you just download them and pass them around?

interesting, i dont kno for sure, test it out if you have the chance? Crazy though

Kyorgre is supposed to be the leviathan, related to the dolphin but not a dolphin.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

I haven't played any Mario RPG game except Paper Mario on N64. However, that game wasn't mine and the last time I played it is many years ago. I guess I can't really vote .