By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Huh, LM2 is a lot bigger than I thought. I thought it was more of a niche game but I'm clearly wrong, which overall is a good thing. I'ma go back n play the original LM to see if I'd be interested in another round. Haven't played the original in years and I never did beat it so should be good times.

Around the Network

Construct2 Engine Heading to Wii U

The Wii U supports HTML5, which opens the door to many new developers and their tools, Scirra have confirmed their intentions to bring Construct 2 to the Wii U…

Link: http://nintendoenthusiast.com/14601/construct2-engine-heading-to-wii-u/

Here’s What Miiverse May Look Like On A Smartphone’s Web Browser

Nintendo’s social network service, Miiverse, arrives on smartphones and web browsers by May. During the Game Developers Conference (GDC), a photo was taken of a Miiverse prototype displayed on a smartphone. Along with a dedicated, downloadable Miiverse application, a mobile version of Miiverse is in development, and it will be accessible via smartphones’ web browsers.

damn could not buy Luigi today as it was a holiday day today :/

oh well will get it tomorrow

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
damn could not buy Luigi today as it was a holiday day today :/

oh well will get it tomorrow

you better!!!!!!

Around the Network

umm.. dark moon Fw NA - 350k europe - 220k

thats my best guess!

snyps said:
umm.. dark moon Fw NA - 350k europe - 220k

thats my best guess!

i'll add it, realistically it'll be between 180k min- 350max imo for US. Europe its so hard to predict!

tbone51 said:
gentii said:
650k To Luigi !! Usa SW

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thats insane O.o I'd be happy if it did half of that!

It's sold at least more then 275,000 in its FW in Native America, already.

Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
gentii said:
650k To Luigi !! Usa SW

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thats insane O.o I'd be happy if it did half of that!

It's sold at least more then 275,000 in its FW in Native America, already.

it was a launch title, beside i think it'll sell between 200-250k! But i hope higher!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Huh, LM2 is a lot bigger than I thought. I thought it was more of a niche game but I'm clearly wrong, which overall is a good thing. I'ma go back n play the original LM to see if I'd be interested in another round. Haven't played the original in years and I never did beat it so should be good times.

The first Luigi's Mansion game is weak.

But Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is a AAA title.

You can think of the GameCube game as a Beta, like how Grand Theft Auto Vice City was a Beta, while GTA San Andreas is the Dark Moon. (good example)