By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

@newwil7l:
Yes but too much makes it way too luck based. There should be a balance methinks. That's why I like MK7 so much, though idk why they made it so Blue Shells travel a long the ground. Now I can get screwed over by that thing even when I'm not in first. =/
Still atleast they got rid of all the op items the Wii version had and replaced them with more sane alternatives. :)

Around the Network

MK Wii is the best Mario Kart. Especially when playing vs, with the CPU set on hard and items set to aggressive .

@Tbone51:
A custom track maker would be amazing, especially if they allow you to share yours and play other peoples tracks online LBP style.
And I have no idea about what the sales could. Haven't exactly been following that stuff as I'm more interested in the games themselves but if I had to guess I'd say around 80k. Don't be shocked if I'm horribly wrong.

Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:
Yes but too much makes it way too luck based. There should be a balance methinks. That's why I like MK7 so much, though idk why they made it so Blue Shells travel a long the ground. Now I can get screwed over by that thing even when I'm not in first. =/
Still atleast they got rid of all the op items the Wii version had and replaced them with more sane alternatives. :)

I agree that is one of the reasons I loved MK7 it was just perfectly balanced. The only overpowered item is the Lucky 7, as it is the most powerful item in MK history if it is used right

^That's kinda what balances it though, being difficult to use. You gotta pay attention to both the road n the items circleing around you and time when to use what while who knows what is going on around you. I still mess up with it sometimes, though I can't really practice as I usually don't get it much (cause I'm too good for it!).

Around the Network

@poll

seems like a close race! N64/GCN/Wii! Who will win?

GoNintendo has some interesting info regarding Indie game development and a picture online of Nintendo Web Framework.

As some of you may remember, Iwata said that by GDC, Nintendo would talk about support for Indie developers.
Well, it seems that Nintendo Web Framework is part of that plan - whatever that is.

GDC will also be host to two Nintendo lectures, so be sure to try and check out what will be revealed!

DélioPT said:
GoNintendo has some interesting info regarding Indie game development and a picture online of Nintendo Web Framework.

As some of you may remember, Iwata said that by GDC, Nintendo would talk about support for Indie developers.
Well, it seems that Nintendo Web Framework is part of that plan - whatever that is.

GDC will also be host to two Nintendo lectures, so be sure to try and check out what will be revealed!

wen is it? I might put it in the OP if its big news!

tbone51 said:
DélioPT said:

I was actually wrong. It`s not 2 but 4 speakers on behalf of Nintendo!

Don`t know about dates or time, but here`s what at the GDC webpage:

EDIT:

Nintendo Wii U Application Development with HTML and...

>>>>>>Wednesday, 2:00pm-3:00pm
Speaker(s): Takeshi Shimada (Nintendo Co., Ltd.), Kevin McCullough (Nintendo of America), Ryan Lynd (Nintendo Software Technology)
Track(s): Programming
Format: Lecture
>>>>>>>Wednesday, 3:30pm-4:30pm
Speaker(s): Mizuki Kiyoshi (Nintendo Co., Ltd.)
Track(s): Production
Format: Lecture
Title: Manager of the Network Software Development Group & Communications ServicesGroup, Network Development & Operations Dept, System Development Division
Company: Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Title: Senior Software Engineer (NST)
Company: Nintendo Software Technology
Title: Software Engineer
Company: Nintendo of America
Title: Deputy General Manager, Software Environment Development Department, System Development Division

DélioPT said:
tbone51 said:
DélioPT said:

I was actually wrong. It`s not 2 but 4 speakers on behalf of Nintendo!

Don`t know about dates or time, but here`s what at the GDC webpage:

Title: Manager of the Network Software Development Group & Communications ServicesGroup, Network Development & Operations Dept, System Development Division
Title: Senior Software Engineer (NST)
Company: Nintendo Software Technology
Title: Software Engineer
Company: Nintendo of America
Title: Deputy General Manager, Software Environment Development Department, System Development Division

is this all for tomorrow?