By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - *METROID-theme mafia, fun forum game! JOIN NEWBS!!

Looks like Prof got banned. Other game is still going on anyway, so no worries.

Stefl should be able to join if he wants to. The mod shouldn't be able to "ban" people from his round. :P

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I certainly wasn't exempting myself from the statement.

Could you please stop discussing a still running game in this thread, thank you...

/in!

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover
7. Nacho
8. Yoshiya

Around the Network

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover
7. hatmoza chan

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover
7. Nachomamma8
8. Final-Fan
9.  Yoshiya
10.  hatmoza

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

let me know if you need a 16th. zero sign me in at number 16 less someone else comes in and wants to play. i'm just feeling out the list, but i will play if a 16th isn't found.

Why not........

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover
7. Nen
8. Final-Fan
9. Yoshiya
10. hatmoza
11. Nachomamma8

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I will sign up. But I can't promise ultra activity for the first few days (real time) because I have a large project that is taking up a lot of my time and never seems to end.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War