By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - *METROID-theme mafia, fun forum game! JOIN NEWBS!!

And hey. Gimme some credit Yoshiya.

It was Christmas.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
And hey. Gimme some credit Yoshiya.

It was Christmas.

That has to be the worst excuse ever lol. I hope to god you're trolling (I wouldn't put it past you to use this as a legit excuse)

DarkThanatos said:
I will sign up. But I can't promise ultra activity for the first few days (real time) because I have a large project that is taking up a lot of my time and never seems to end.

You're a good player, so I'd personally be happy to have you in many rounds to come. However, if you think you'll be as busy as you were last round I'd ask you not to sign up. It really hurts the team if you roll Town, and it's just cheesing if you roll Scum.

DarkThanatos said:
Shall i grab Radishhead?

i didn't know he played

Don't worry, won't be anything near as bad as the start of last game. This time in staying at home as far as I can remember. The main problem I had was lack of Internet access except for the occasional stolen 5 minutes in a service station, but as I'm at home I'll have fairly decent Internet.
It'll just be a small inhibitor if any, I just wanted to be honest upfront before it starts is all.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

bumping.
I'd like to try to get some more people playing.
what about rol? he likes nintendo.

1. Zero
2. Astrogamer
3. Mario
4. linkzmax
5. spurge
6. Bong Lover
7. Nen
8. Final-Fan
9. Yoshiya
10. hatmoza
11. Nachomamma8
12. Cirno-chan (I mean Stefl1504)
13. The Dolphin
14. benao
15. Noctis_nox
16. MT Zehvor
17. Dark Thanatos

More people and more modkills if they don't want to play anymore. >_>
Pretty lame if you ask me. I hate playing with so many new players.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

well, the great thing about lots of players is you can look at a lot of people, and people with roles tend to be more effective since they last longer.

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

well, the great thing about lots of players is you can look at a lot of people, and people with roles tend to be more effective since they last longer.

I am ok with lots of players but with new players on it that don't seem to be active and with only few posst they more prone to giving up.

It's also annoying if they have a power role and it also disturbs the flow of the game.