By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My friend got sent preorder email with ps4 and games price.

http://m.zavvi.com/offers/playstation-4.list?utm_source=EBM-_THG-Deals_Feb27&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBM-_2093240789&affil=thgemail

not sure if these are place holders or not can anyone els confirm from the uk?

£399 for ps4 and £69.99 a game. 

Around the Network

A place holder im sure. Does not mean it is wrong though.

Remember the $100 Wii U game placeholders?

Yeah I'll take these with a grain of salt.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Watch Dogs for PS4 is $100 at Amazon, so yes, this is definitely true, confirmed!

Since Tretton has already said that games would range from free - $60, I doubt it.

Placeholders until Sony confirms prices.

We may get a real price leak a week or so before that info is unveiled, but that is not likely to happen until E3 at the earliest.

They are using those prices as that is the highest they think it could be and therefore are protecting themselves from possibly losing money. This way they know that more than likely they'll get to tell anyone who did pre-order that the price has gone down.

Around the Network

The only reason PS4 can launch below $450 is to have games for that price $60. I prefer to have the console for more money and pay less for games.

£399 for ps4 I kind of expected but the games can't be that high.......at least I hope not. Told my friend the ps4 price might be true but game price probably place holders.

Watch Dogs on amazon is the same price as any other game, $60.

celticlonewolf said:

http://m.zavvi.com/offers/playstation-4.list?utm_source=EBM-_THG-Deals_Feb27&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBM-_2093240789&affil=thgemail

not sure if these are place holders or not can anyone els confirm from the uk?

£399 for ps4 and £69.99 a game. 

Zavvi is always expensive if you go to shopto.net ps4 game prices are around £48 and £50 

Unless it says price guarantee... i wouldn't believe it until an official announcement.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179