Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
BasilZero said:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Improves Upon both Graphics and Music (Now with new trailer)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166859&page=1#

I just watched that a couple of hours ago. I must say, i don't like the new sound :S

But happily you can switch to the original soundtrack, at least people on youtube were saying that!

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

SWEET!!! You go for the regular or special edition?

Somini said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

Congratz. I just pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 from Amazon.co.uk. They slashed 5 pounds of the price so i though better do it fast :P

I can not wait! 

BasilZero said:
Somini said:
BasilZero said:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Improves Upon both Graphics and Music (Now with new trailer)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166859&page=1#

I just watched that a couple of hours ago. I must say, i don't like the new sound :S

But happily you can switch to the original soundtrack, at least people on youtube were saying that!

Wow just heard it myself.....

SE sucks at making remixes now that they have lost Nobuo Uematsu.

Their FF4 DS/PSP remakes had the worst OST imo.

Oh well , more songs for my ipod I guess.

1000 words is gonna sound awful I guess. 

Somini said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

Congratz. I just pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 from Amazon.co.uk. They slashed 5 pounds of the price so i though better do it fast :P

We still gotta play some Demon's Souls!

Around the Network
Wright said:
Somini said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

We still gotta play some Demon's Souls!

Yeah hurry up, you casual ;)

direct feed 1080p gameplay! (if it wont let you go fullscreen click on the youtube button)

Dat CHirp...dat Brutal melee...hngg

Sadly I won't be able to get a PS4 until holidays next year. KZ or Second son will most probably be my first game...maybe both

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dat CHirp...dat Brutal melee...hngg

Sadly I won't be able to get a PS4 until holidays next year. KZ or Second son will most probably be my first game...maybe both

Well, there will be more games by then.

AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:
Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

I loved it as well, the online MP is fantastic. But there where not many people playing it on the PC

I heard it started off well but it is more or less a ghost town on PS3 now. :/ Too bad it didn't meet R*'s expecations sales wise. I hope we ge a MP4. Definiely one of my favorites games this gen.

It was a fantastic game. R* bought the IP from Remedy right? So this mean R* owns it right? And Take Two own R* so doesn´t that mean that Take owns Max Payne. Maybe they can give it to another to give it a shot.

I hope so. They didn't seem pleased with the sales, especially compared to how their other games did. All we can do is wait and see what they do with it. Plenty of people complained about it deviating too much from the original games, but to be honest, I preferred this games to the first two, and I liked those. Maybe it was the setting. Brazil was great in my view. But the story was ace in my opinion.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS