Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Here are Infamous Second Son gifs!!!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

Some PS4 Peripherals, no prices announced yet.

I'm probably gonna get all of those.  I'm so damn excited right now!!

White.

White?????????

Controller lol

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

White?????????

Controller lol

I'll buy it too if it comes. lol

So did anyone watch the Sony panel after the conference?

I did watch for a while and heard one very interesting thing!

David Cage (Quantic Dream) was asked a question what he's most excited about the new power and possibilities of PS4 regarding storytelling in games and he answered something like that: "several players online telling a story, a multiplayer component in regard to storytelling, that's what excites me the most, that's the motor that drives me. at the moment" he ended laughing.

So I think it's really safe to say that next Quantic Dreams PS4 title will either entirely multiplayer based, or have a online mmultiplayer component and focused on it.
Really excited to see what David Cage will come up with

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
So did anyone watch the Sony panel after the conference?

I did watch for a while and heard one very interesting thing!

David Cage (Quantic Dream) was asked a question what he's most excited about the new power and possibilities of PS4 regarding storytelling in games and he answered something like that: "several players online telling a story, a multiplayer component in regard to storytelling, that's what excites me the most, that's the motor that drives me. at the moment" he ended laughing.

So I think it's really safe to say that next Quantic Dreams PS4 title will either entirely multiplayer based, or have a online mmultiplayer component and focused on it.
Really excited to see what David Cage will come up with

This was confirmed a while ago. Quantic Dream was listing jobs for people with experience on multiplayer components.

Around the Network
Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:
gooch_destroyer said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6a2sOmiz1g

WWE 2K14

Yuke´s really should stop making these games -.-

Agreed! lol

Don't hate lol

My god, it looks like crap!

Looks better than Titian Fall.

gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Don't hate lol

My god, it looks like crap!

Looks better than Titian Fall.

I'd probably have more fun playing this, so I'll agree with you on this one.

KZ:SF has just impressed me even more with that new MP trailer it looks AWESOME!!! Knack ACTUALLY looks good from the video ad the new screens, it could be a sleeper that people are bashing. Could be the Rachet & Clank like game at launch for PS4 and it looks like it might be fun too.

And lastly the most I see that Infamous: SS the more it makes me want to get a PS4 as soon as it drops. That game along right now has me more hype than any other game that has been shown!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

The things I got from this press conference = I really wanna play inFamous Second Son