Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
So what is everyone's stance on gt6? Will you wait for the ps4 version or go with the ps3 for now?

I would prefer it to only be on ps4, but I will buy it on ps3 anyways.  Although sony has said they have a ps4 in mind, and I may buy it again for ps4 if they do have one.

hmm I plan on just waiting for the ps4 version. There are only prob going to be two more new games I buy for the ps3 which is the last of us and maybe beyond two souls until I retire old faithful.

:O I probably won't hit that stage till 2016 with my backlog.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
So what is everyone's stance on gt6? Will you wait for the ps4 version or go with the ps3 for now?

Well, Ideally I'd prefer it on PS4, but it makes much more sense to release it on PS3 at this point. That way I'll have a reason to play two racers on my PS3 and PS4 respectively with DriveClub being a launch title. I don't mind picking up GT6 on PS4 later IF it is a super enhanced edition. That's the sense I'm getting from them.

Has driveclub been announced as a launch title yet?

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Well, Ideally I'd prefer it on PS4, but it makes much more sense to release it on PS3 at this point. That way I'll have a reason to play two racers on my PS3 and PS4 respectively with DriveClub being a launch title. I don't mind picking up GT6 on PS4 later IF it is a super enhanced edition. That's the sense I'm getting from them.

It seems like all 4 games showed at the February event will be launch titles - or at least the intention is to get them out by then.

DriveClub is a PlayStation 4 launch title

One of the big PlayStation 4 games revealed back in February was the driving simulator DriveClub. Today, developer Evolution Studios confirms that DriveClub will indeed be a PlayStation 4 launch title.

Evolution Studios, the guys behind MotorStorm, actually had DriveClub as a concept 9 years ago. But it was put on the back burner in order to work on the MotorStorm games for the PS3.

The news comes from Evolution founder Matt Southern, they had to wait a bit longer with DriveClub because of technological reasons. In other words, the console hardware at the time wasn’t powerful enough for the kind of detail they wanted in DriveClub. They finally got a powerful machine with the PlayStation 4.

Speaking of PlayStation 4 hardware, Evolution’s Technical Director Scott Kirkland added, “power is just there, on the table, all very accessible right from the outset”. Check out the full interview about DriveClub here.

This certainly isn’t the first time we’ve heard developers praise the PlayStation 4 and its hardware.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/05/driveclub-is-a-playstation-4-launch-title/

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

I would prefer it to only be on ps4, but I will buy it on ps3 anyways.  Although sony has said they have a ps4 in mind, and I may buy it again for ps4 if they do have one.

hmm I plan on just waiting for the ps4 version. There are only prob going to be two more new games I buy for the ps3 which is the last of us and maybe beyond two souls until I retire old faithful.

Yeah, same with me.  I will only buy ps3 only exclusives after ps4 comes out, which I will buy all multiplatform games for as long as they are available for ps4.

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

It seems like all 4 games showed at the February event will be launch titles - or at least the intention is to get them out by then.

One of the big PlayStation 4 games revealed back in February was the driving simulator DriveClub. Today, developer Evolution Studios confirms that DriveClub will indeed be a PlayStation 4 launch title.

Evolution Studios, the guys behind MotorStorm, actually had DriveClub as a concept 9 years ago. But it was put on the back burner in order to work on the MotorStorm games for the PS3.

The news comes from Evolution founder Matt Southern, they had to wait a bit longer with DriveClub because of technological reasons. In other words, the console hardware at the time wasn’t powerful enough for the kind of detail they wanted in DriveClub. They finally got a powerful machine with the PlayStation 4.

Speaking of PlayStation 4 hardware, Evolution’s Technical Director Scott Kirkland added, “power is just there, on the table, all very accessible right from the outset”. Check out the full interview about DriveClub here.

This certainly isn’t the first time we’ve heard developers praise the PlayStation 4 and its hardware.

Yes! Driveclub looks amazing. So with that huge bl, are you not going to get the ps4 near launch then?

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Bold:  I was just thinking about this.  Just would seem odd for them to show ps4 exclusives at the ps4 reveal that were not gonna be launch titles.  So I'm hoping they are because I seriously want Second Son to be a launch title.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Yeah, same with me.  I will only buy ps3 only exclusives after ps4 comes out, which I will buy all multiplatform games for as long as they are available for ps4.

Ya it makes sense to buy multiplat games on a next gen system since it'll be the best version on consoles.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ya it makes sense to buy multiplat games on a next gen system since it'll be the best version on consoles.

True dat.  Well I'm off here for now because I'm running on 5% battery on my laptop and I'm too lazy to go get my charger. lol

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Yes! Driveclub looks amazing. So with that huge bl, are you not going to get the ps4 near launch then?

I am unsure. Traditonally, I tend to wait a year. I'm scared when it comes to bugs and kinks that are associated with launch systems. I already put aside 800 USD for the sucker, and I intend on saving more between now and launch, so price is not an issue. I'll decide if I should get it at launch or not, but I don't want to wait too long since the reason my PS3 backlog is huge is because I got it late in the generation (no gaming while I was in undergrad). If not launch then after a 6 month period for sure. I don't think I could wait a whole year

I'll play my PS3 games simultaneously with my PS4 and PSV games. I'm axing the bl one game at a time. I intend on getting a Wii U and 3DS as well, so balance is key.

pezus said:
We will be celebrating second place, here, in 2 weeks and first place in 3 years!

LOL, in 3 years we will be half way through next gen. Hell you might even have a new wii by then and romurs of PS5 and Xbox next next. lol.