Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:

OH NOES YOU DINNIT!!! :-p  Get to banana's dungeon NOW!!

yeah bring that bitch. i have some free space now that i released weedlab. (where did you really think he was all this time?)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Hey guys i lost my email account which i used to register my PSN with so before Sony does something silly again like forcing people to change their password. I want to know if i can add a secondary account to my PSN or i can change my original account with another one.

contact sony (send them an email) and ask them what to do. 

So my second Vita has arrived! That is good news for me, I can tell you.

Now I just need to wait and go to University before I can get it :/

Also I can tell now this whole quote tree thing was a bad idea

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

So my second Vita has arrived! That is good news for me, I can tell you.

Now I just need to wait and go to University before I can get it :/

Also I can tell now this whole quote tree thing was a bad idea

New Suikoden II ESRB Rating Indicates Upcoming Relaunch on the PSN

by Giuseppe Nelva (1 hour ago) 1 

Fans of the Suikoden series have a reason to celebrate today, as the Electronic Software Rating Board just published a new rating for the beloved classic Suikoden II.

The rating doesn’t offer any detail besides T for Teen, Mild Violence and Suggestive Themes, but it does mention that the platform will be PS3, indicating a re-release on the PSN within the PlayStation classics.

If you love JRPGs, I can’t think of many better ways to start your day, besides the announcement of a new Suikoden, I guess…

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/22/new-suikoden-ii-esrb-rating-indicates-upcoming-relaunch-on-the-psn/

Around the Network

The Walking Dead to Launch on PS4 and Xbox One June 17 According to Gamestop Page

by Thomas Luke (52 minutes ago) 6 

Next gen console owners may be able to play The Walking Dead from June 17, a recent storepage on Gamestop suggests.

The version listed is the Game of the Year edition, which also features the bonus 400 Days content.

The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition is already available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, although there’s currently no news on any sort of crossbuy deal.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/22/the-walking-dead-to-launch-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-june-17-according-to-gamestop-page/

Yep EB. This could be legit. Kinda hard to believe they accidentally posted two different versions of the game.

Assassin’s Creed Unity Reported to Include Four-Player Co-op Story Mode, Official Reveal Coming at E3

by Ryan Meitzler (16 minutes ago) 0 

While the Assassin’s Creed series has long been known for its yearly installments and its increasing focus on multiplayer, this year brings not only one but two new titles in the long-running series, and in particular might be bringing some notable new elements to the series.

Reports indicate that one of the two titles coming from Ubisoft this year for the series, Assassin’s Creed Unity, will be including a brand new four-player co-op mode focused around a new story, a first for the series following the introduction of online multiplayer in 2010′s Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. In addition, details have also shown that the mode will be officially revealed at this year’s E3 conference in June, with Ubisoft reportedly bringing two new trailers for the upcoming installments: one for the single-player story mode, and another for the new co-op mode.

Stay tuned for more details and information on the two upcoming installments in the series, Assassin’s Creed: Unity and Assassin’s Creed: Comet, as more news develops.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/22/assassins-creed-unity-reported-to-include-four-player-co-op-story-mode-official-reveal-coming-at-e3/

Pretty sure this is a rehash of a story we already posted here but I just posted it anyways in case someone missed it.

THE NEAR FUTURE OF ASSAULT ANDROID CACTUS

Posted by James on 22 Apr 2014

Assault Android Cactus had a nicely-crowded booth on the PAX East show floor and, while there’s still a lot of work left to be done to graduate the game from Steam Early Access, there were a couple of big new features on display.  The big draw for the game was getting four players gathered around the screen and sending excessive amounts of firepower into the huge swarms of robots that crawled from the floor or dropped from the ceiling, but getting to play as a new character was a nice bonus for those already familiar wtih the game.  Shiitake (her profile looks a bit like a mushroom) has a slow-firing beam that punches through enemies plus a secondary attack that drops mines.  Like all the other playable characters she has a unique play-style that requires a new set of tactics to exploit properly.  It’s going to be a bit of a wait before she’s available, though, because like all characters beyond the starting set you need to beat a boss to unlock her, and the level 3 boss isn’t ready yet.  There was also mention of a mysterious new character coming after Shiitake, but her details got lost amidst the clamor of the show floor.

The other new addition to the game was a bonus mode that plays completely differently from Assault Android Cactus’ standard top-down twinstick shooter perspective.  FPS mode is the exact same game except, obviously, from an android-eye view.  It uses standard FPS controls and plays surprisingly well.  There’s not a lot of use for looking up/down, of course, because the main game’s overhead perspective enforces a need to keep enemies on (roughly) the same plane, but it still made for a fun extra.  It’s still uncertain when we’ll be able to play these new additions outside of a three-day weekend in Boston, but they should add some nice variety to a game that wasn’t exactly suffering from its lack.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/04/22/the-near-future-of-assault-android-cactus/81504/

is no bug :D

http://i.imgur.com/0f77PNz.jpg