How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

This has probably already been posted in here but just in case it hasn't...

No harm in watching it again. :p

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Do you guys think the server updates today have anything to do with the new firmware thats about to drop?

I was thinking about that earlier today at work. This is the last full week of April and we've been made to believe it's coming before the end of the month.

Sony Suddenly Makes Almost Every PlayStation Classic and PSP Game Downloadable and Playable on PS Vita

by Giuseppe Nelva (22 minutes ago) 4 

In a rather sudden turn of events almost, every PlayStation Classic and PSP game, including those that previously weren’t available on PS vita, are now downloadable on Sony’s portable console. Reports from NeoGAF confirm that classics like Crash Bandicoot or Spyro the Dragonor PSP games that never made it over to the newer portable like Phantasy Star Portable 2 are now available for download and playable.

Strangely enough the games still don’t appear as available for the PS Vita in the Sony Entertainment Network storefront, and there’s no guarantee that all of them are playable (for instance Pocket Fighter reportedly doesn’t work), or will stay playable. For what we know it could very well be a bug in the system or a mistake.

If you really can’t hold back, you’ll have to purchase them from the SEN web store or from your PS3, but it’s probably better to wait for an official confirmation directly from Sony before you start splurging on all that sweet classic goodness.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/21/sony-suddenly-makes-almost-every-playstation-classic-and-psp-game-downloadable-and-playable-on-ps-vita/

Downloading Crash and Spyro on my Vita

^^ My thread for this news.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182023

Around the Network

Don't post in my thread. I requested it to be locked. Gribble beat me to it.

Dude that's ridiculous though. Out of nowhere all those games suddenly being available.

the-pi-guy said:
Gran Turismo Vita anyone? Hehe.
Gooch.

What?

the-pi-guy said:
gooch_destroyer said:
the-pi-guy said:
Gran Turismo Vita anyone? Hehe.
Gooch.

What?

Heh.  I wish.

oh. lol