DD_Bwest said:
i wanna play ff14 already :(

Why can't you?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Chevinator123 said:
I thought mods didn't come in this thread

Me either. 

Either way, Conegamer needs to get out of here...  

Shut up, whore. Where's my money?!

mornelithe said:
Xevross said:
pezus said:

There were around 25 games in November alone o.O. Where are you getting your numbers?

Lol pezus congrats on the reading skills

In Pezus' defense, I edited the post almost immediately after because there was a listing of games I'd seen recently in G+, but it only went back to the beginning of the year and not Nov/Dec.  :)

Lol ok, I forgive you then Pezus

axumblade said:
Raven722 said:

Shut up, whore. Where's my money?!

I am the Playstation Queen....If anything you should be giving me money...

I'll give ya something you'll be paying for later...

Raven722 said:

KINETIC TEST FOOTAGE RELEASED FOR UNREAL ENGINE 4 THIRD-PERSON TWIN-STICK SHOOTER ‘NELO’

Posted by Steve Hannley on 21 Apr 2014

As evidenced by this article’s long-winded title, Nelo is a lot of things: a twin-stick shooter, a third-person action game and a showcase for the power of Unreal Engine 4. But seeing it in action proves that it’s a very unique project indeed. Nearly five minutes of test footage was released for the game that shows off is absolutely blistering framerate as well as the intriguing viewpoint sifts throughout the action.

Nelo takes place in distance space where an alien species has been fighting their own A.I. creations to find resourceful planets. The main weapon is a telekinetic controlled mechanical hand that allows the protagonist to wield four conventional weapons at once.

Check out the footage below, which while blurry is none less impressive:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/04/21/kinetic-test-footage-released-for-unreal-engine-4-third-person-twin-stick-shooter-nelo/82106/

Wow...that looks effin fantastic.  I can't imagine how large the epileptic seizure warning on that one's gonna be.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Why can't you?

store has been under maintenance all day.. 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

mornelithe said:
Raven722 said:

KINETIC TEST FOOTAGE RELEASED FOR UNREAL ENGINE 4 THIRD-PERSON TWIN-STICK SHOOTER ‘NELO’

Posted by Steve Hannley on 21 Apr 2014

As evidenced by this article’s long-winded title, Nelo is a lot of things: a twin-stick shooter, a third-person action game and a showcase for the power of Unreal Engine 4. But seeing it in action proves that it’s a very unique project indeed. Nearly five minutes of test footage was released for the game that shows off is absolutely blistering framerate as well as the intriguing viewpoint sifts throughout the action.

Nelo takes place in distance space where an alien species has been fighting their own A.I. creations to find resourceful planets. The main weapon is a telekinetic controlled mechanical hand that allows the protagonist to wield four conventional weapons at once.

Check out the footage below, which while blurry is none less impressive:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/04/21/kinetic-test-footage-released-for-unreal-engine-4-third-person-twin-stick-shooter-nelo/82106/

Wow...that looks effin fantastic.  I can't imagine how large the epileptic seizure warning on that one's gonna be.

Lol you'll have to present your medical exam card upon purchase.

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Why can't you?

Quit being lame and go to a store.

Raven722 said:

And the PS Store comes back online just after he leaves...

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

i went to walmart last night and they didnt have it so i said fuck it and downloaded it last night..   but now my copy cant be verified so i cant play. half hourish left till its supposedly back up

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz