Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:

Can't trust a guy who doesn't start with a capital letter and says "things is looking brighter"...

Around the Network
Xevross said:
nnodley said:

Can't trust a guy who doesn't start with a capital letter and says "things is looking brighter"...

Well he is legit though. :-p

He's verified on gaf as someone who works in the industry.  I don't believe he would disclose where he worked at to anyone but the mods, but I believe he was the one who said he was working on the snowdrop engine. 

nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:

He's verified on gaf as someone who works in the industry.  I don't believe he would disclose where he worked at to anyone but the mods, but I believe he was the one who said he was working on the snowdrop engine. 

Ok but I'm not going not getting my hopes up. I don't want to change my name anyway.

Xevross said:
nnodley said:

Ok but I'm not going not getting my hopes up. I don't want to change my name anyway.

YOU WILL GET YOUR HOPES UP!!   I would like to change mine so I'm hoping it's true. 

nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:

hes been talkitive all morning.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:

YOU WILL GET YOUR HOPES UP!!   I would like to change mine so I'm hoping it's true. 

Not feeling it yet, sorry

Lol

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/455987114417455104/photo/1

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I went into the gaf thread about 1.7 but I was too lazy to look for his posts if he had any at all.  Not much news on his twitter besides the one I posted and something about a matchmaking test on ps4.  

nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I went into the gaf thread about 1.7 but I was too lazy to look for his posts if he had any at all.  Not much news on his twitter besides the one I posted and something about a matchmaking test on ps4.  

hes said there is some big stuff coming, including stuff that hasnt been tlked abbout yet,   and that part of the guys who did vegas pro helped with the new sharing features

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DerNebel said:
Lol

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/455987114417455104/photo/1

He ain't wrong lol. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!