Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
the-pi-guy said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Raven722 said:
Jacked off so good last night that I woke up today and found my dick in the kitchen making waffles.

Um, ok?

You must be new here.  

Yes, please show me the way.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Raven722 said:
Jacked off so good last night that I woke up today and found my dick in the kitchen making waffles.

The bolded and underlined above is the way.  

I will try my best to learn this way, it will be difficult but I will never give up.

Noble wants the D.

NobleTeam360 said:
the-pi-guy said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Raven722 said:

The bolded and underlined above is the way.  

I will try my best to learn this way, it will be difficult but I will never give up.

I'll take you by the hand and teach you. Just as soon as I wash up.

Raven722 said:

This post came out of nowhere,  but it's an oh so classic PSNation type of post and I love it!!  LULZ.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
well that's one Platinum I'll never get. Just finished inFamous Second Son this morning, and after finishing the GOOD playthrough, I've decided I will never do a BAD playthrough. I just can't do it. I can't hurt these people. I can't do evil things.

They're only videogames, but I honestly think they were done real enough to sympathize with. I can't hurt them.

There is only one part I really wanted to enact my revenge! And if felt oh so good! xD  But it did hit the feels at the same time after I did it. 

gooch_destroyer said:
Noble wants the D.

Lmao. 

Idk how old this is...but I loled

Conegamer said:
My word guys, the quote trees are blinding! Don't make me get all serious in here, people.

I actually appreciate the trimming, and normally try and only quote the last 1 or 2 in a tree and delete the rest as long quote trees are an eyesore and a nusance 

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Welcome Noble!