Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Holy shit^^
That's actually more than I imagined. Like double what I imagined

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

I know Nintendo made a big thing in not using a lot of power, and that really shows. Still, that's a lot more energy than I'd have predicted

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

GamechaserBE said:
ktay95 said:
GamechaserBE said:
I am not going to lie but I kind of enjoy Mercenary Kings, if it was not for the glitches (like steel soldiern not spawning) I would love playing it. Today Dynasty warriors has arrived, not sure that I like what they did the with the visuals, their is a filter I hate...

Grr so jelly, my copy may not arrive until the 18th -_-

But yeah that filter is kinda annoying, at least the characters look amazing when they arent filtered. Hopefully come DW9 thats gone though.

Wanted to share a screenshot to show how the filter looks like but when you try to make a screenshot the layer dissapears and it looks like the PS3 game...

All I can share though is that the numbers of people who bought the game is pretty low..

Top 5.000 after 1.000 K.O.'s...  It is ambition mode but still....

PS: I also just noticed when you share a screenshot they automatic add those copyrights.

SWEET DEAL Dynasty Warriors is definitely a great NGE to have in your line up of titles! Add me on PSN for dynasty warriors XL:CE or Mercenary Kings: m4ddmudd

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

^added ya;.

Would those PS4 and XBONE numbers include the consoles being on standby for the other 22 hours a day? If so, I can see why they use so much more.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Would those PS4 and XBONE numbers include the consoles being on standby for the other 22 hours a day? If so, I can see why they use so much more.

No. 2 hours on, 22 off (cable still plugged in). Standby modes didn't get tested.

pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:

Fine. Guess you guys need a really hard one.

bumping the clue

PS2 exclusive.

JoeTheBro said:
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:

bumping the clue

PS2 exclusive.

The Getaway?

JoeTheBro said:
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:

bumping the clue

PS2 exclusive.

Onimusha?

pezus said:

Did anyone notice this week's sales chart?

PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
61,536 48,013 23,813 150,624
6,412 12,117 41,462 73,716
11,877 20,269 16,990 65,136
844 5,147 3,714 13,784

Dat Vita. I wonder if it can outsell PS4 for a week.

With such a massive difference in North America I cannot see it ever being close.  At least Japan is keeping it respectable.