How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Shadows of Mordor looks great cant wait for it, hope it does not disappoint.

Around the Network
RawrJa said:
Kind of random, but I am going to start a video game blog to work on my writing skills. Am I the only one here excited for Child of Light?

Might buy this

Hey guy. I'm back, I've been busy with night shift at wotk, and later with my vacation and I don't use the Internet that much during it. I got infamous: 2nd son limited edition + t-shirt while traveling.. I can't wait to play it tomorrow after work. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

It's officialPersona 4 is headed to PlayStation 3 and will appear on the PlayStation Store this coming Tuesday, April 8th. It'll be availble in the PS2 Classics section of the store and will be priced at $9.99.

EB1994 said:

It's officialPersona 4 is headed to PlayStation 3 and will appear on the PlayStation Store this coming Tuesday, April 8th. It'll be availble in the PS2 Classics section of the store and will be priced at $9.99.

NOOOO!  I'm still not done the Vita game.  But I wouldn't mind playing on a larger screen.

Around the Network

Persona 4!!!!!!!!!! Going to buy it after I beat Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

anyone want to play mercenary kings?????? Love that game!!!!!!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
anyone want to play mercenary kings?????? Love that game!!!!!!

I like the game too, but online is broken. We got to play 15 mins online today, then it stopped working and couldn't get it to work again. 

"PS4 vs. X1 performance gap never disappearing"

That's something I'd expect to see in the comment section rather than a title of a nation thread, not disagreeing just kind of unneeded IMO.