How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Can someone tell me if it's still true that you can only rate a game on PSN if you bought it there?

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Can someone tell me if it's still true that you can only rate a game on PSN if you bought it there?

Yes that is true, if you bought a physical copy you can't rate it

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
DerNebel said:

Hm, so between the us psn store and the german psn store (which I'll just assume is the european store, cause I can't access any other european countries) Infamous SS has about 18k ratings, that seems pretty good to me.

In comparison the only retail PS4 game I could find that had more was Battlefield with about 24k, Resogun has over 90k as has Minecraft PS3 (both should easily be above 1 million), GTA V has 45k and TLOU has about 14k.

So this can of course be pretty misleading but I'd say Infamous is doing pretty well digitally.

DerNebel said:
Akiran said:
DerNebel said:

Hm, so between the us psn store and the german psn store (which I'll just assume is the european store, cause I can't access any other european countries) Infamous SS has about 18k ratings, that seems pretty good to me.

In comparison the only retail PS4 game I could find that had more was Battlefield with about 24k, Resogun has over 90k as has Minecraft PS3 (both should easily be above 1 million), GTA V has 45k and TLOU has about 14k.

So this can of course be pretty misleading but I'd say Infamous is doing pretty well digitally.

Oh wait I'm not sure about PS4 xD I was referring to Vita and PS3

Mercenary kings which will be free tomorrow trophy list :)

http://www.exophase.com/game/mercenary-kings-ps4/trophies/

Around the Network
pezus said:
Guys, Shu just left Sony

Is it April fools yet?

You'll never fool anyone with that title. Toriyama would never allow Lightning to have a lover other than himself.

Lightning+Cloud=Thunder FFXVI main confirmed!

gooch_destroyer said:
Lightning+Cloud=Thunder FFXVI main confirmed!

Would it be the most generic character yet?

Anybody saw that?

http://www.killzone.com/en_US/blog/news/2014-03-29_the-killzone-movie-a-helghastly-adventure.html

The Killzone Movie: A Helghastly Adventure
By Stefan Satchkov on Mar 29, 2014 8:00:00 PM

Guerrilla Games is proud to announce the release of “A Helghastly Adventure” – the first official Killzone movie.

Tim Burtun is sitting in the director’s chair, while Johnny Dep and Helena Bonam Carter are starring in this thrilling story of betrayal, deception and tragedy. The movie focuses on the events depicted in Killzone Shadow Fall after the Helghast settle on planet Vekta.

The story follows the adventures of Ghoran (Dep) - an Insurgent who has to prevent Kellan from stopping the war, and Halla (Bonam-Carter) his rogue Vektan accomplice.

lol lol lol