Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
Defuq someone mentioned Syria? Thats my fave UC3 MP Map, well that and the Dry Docks because of the whole sea stuff XD

Yep, Facility, Syria, and Molten Ruins are my least favorite maps with Facility being the worst.  Is Dry Docks in a map pack because I still need to get those?

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Aldro said:
Defuq someone mentioned Syria? Thats my fave UC3 MP Map, well that and the Dry Docks because of the whole sea stuff XD

Yep, Facility, Syria, and Molten Ruins are my least favorite maps with Facility being the worst.  Is Dry Docks in a map pack because I still need to get those?

Yeah dry docks is in a map pack.

I dislike Molten and Facility (both UC2 maps I might add with revamped to UC3) but I love Syria. I generally love the UC3 made maps ahead of the UC2 revamped ones for some reason. Aside from Plaza in UC2, I love that too.

Whoa ... thanks for the feed Nnodley! A lot seems to be taking place on the sidelines.

I've been playing Soul Sacrifice non stop recently. Now I have to study the entire day for that lulz. Keep us updated.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Report: PS4 to experience shipping issues

Posted May 7th, 2013 at 07:26 EDT by Mike Harradence
5 Comments

According to a Digitimes source, Sony will fail to meet its projected shipment of 12-16 million PlayStation 4 consoles in 2013.

The site claims that Sony has not yet sent any instructions to the related upstream supply chain, suggesting PS4’s mass shipment schedule has hit a road block.

The hardware manufacturer said earlier this year that it will begin shipping its next-generation console in June. August would see shipments ramped up, with volumes reaching as much as 20 million units this year.

Sony announced PS4 during a special event in New York City back in February, where the company announced a holiday 2013 launch window for the new console.

http://www.psu.com/a019316/Report--PS4-to-experience-shipping-issues

people there is a Sony event in brazil today in about 4:30 hours. there is also a game teased to be announced. also game Informer are teasing a huge cover story for tomorrow, could the events be related? i guess we will find out by tomorrow!

link to GI article
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/14529/article/game-informer-teases-cover-story-biggest-since-gta-iv/

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
people there is a Sony event in brazil today in about 4:30 hours. there is also a game teased to be announced. also game Informer are teasing a huge cover story for tomorrow, could the events be related? i guess we will find out by tomorrow!

link to GI article
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/14529/article/game-informer-teases-cover-story-biggest-since-gta-iv/

big news everywhere...

ba nana what my name ? LOL

Weedlab said:

5 Comments

According to a Digitimes source, Sony will fail to meet its projected shipment of 12-16 million PlayStation 4 consoles in 2013.

The site claims that Sony has not yet sent any instructions to the related upstream supply chain, suggesting PS4’s mass shipment schedule has hit a road block.

The hardware manufacturer said earlier this year that it will begin shipping its next-generation console in June. August would see shipments ramped up, with volumes reaching as much as 20 million units this year.

Sony announced PS4 during a special event in New York City back in February, where the company announced a holiday 2013 launch window for the new console.

The article just make confusion... 12-16 million is what Sony expected to ship for "playstation consoles" in th fiscal year (Apr 2013 to Mar 2014).

So 10-11m PS3 + 4-5m PS4 + PS2? I think Sony will match the projections.

ethomaz said:
Weedlab said:

5 Comments

The article just make confusion... 12-16 million is what Sony expected to ship for "playstation consoles" in th fiscal year (Apr 2013 to Mar 2014).

So 10-11m PS3 + 4-5m PS4 + PS2? I think Sony will match the projections.

I hope so. I have not been following what they said recently since I've been busy, but I do hope they can make their projections - or at least something close to it.

guys the game informer article i posted about earlier will be about infamous second son! expect a 30 page coverage of the game by tomorrow!, so hopefully today they will show some gameplay

Weedlab said:

5 Comments

If they were able to ship that many then they would probably hold the record for most consoles sold for launch.  And like Ethomaz says it's definitely not just for ps4.  I could see them shipping 3 million by the end of the year if it comes out end of October or early November.