How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

New interview from Naughty Dog on the infected for anyone who is not on a media blackout!!  Sorry for the bad embed here is the link also.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-kXsA7ATo

Around the Network

Another article talking about the PS4 hardware.  Not sure if what they write in it is from Cerny's gamasutra interview or not because it says it's from an interview from a week ago and the gamasutra interview was like almost a month ago wasn't it.

Would copy and paste it, but it has four pages so here is the link.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/154924-secrets-of-the-ps4-heavily-modified-radeon-supercharged-apu-design

New Bethesda published game to be revealed on Gamespot here soon.  According to Bethesda it is not Elder Scrolls or Fallout.  Here are some teaser images.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/gamespot-to-reveal-something-a-new-game-today-not-related-to-bethesdas-current-projects/

pezus said:
nnodley said:

This is from Remedy's page.  Look at bold.  Will remedy's next game be multiplatform?  Have they already said something about this or what, I haven't kept up with their studio?

Now, we are pleased to be further expanding and are looking for talented folks to join both our Digital and AAA teams. If you have a passion for mobile and tablet game development or AAA is more your thing, we have positions open for both our unannounced iOS project and our unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles. It's exciting times at Remedy and we'd like you to apply to join in the fun!

Well I hope so. Remedy make some intriguing games

Same.  Now that I have a PC I can't wait to play Alan Wake.  Played a demo of it and it seems pretty good.  Just waiting for a steam sale. :-p

nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

i remember the good old days when i got 20+ kills a match honestly one day i played a game were i kept getting scores around 20K 4D. i was a beast in uncharted 3!

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Just a reminder guys - FUSE demo this week. Judging by the abysmal pre-order figures and the lack of hype, awareness and interest, I don't have much hope for this game. I will give the demo a 'go' though. I would like to see how the 4p co-op works. If the demo is good I 'may' get it later in the year, but since my co-op buddies are either busy or have gone AWOL (lulz), I won't have much use for it. I'll probably get RE6 for co-op if anything since it is under 20 USD now ..... If I'm drunk.

you are back

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

i remember the good old days when i got 20+ kills a match honestly one day i played a game were i kept getting scores around 20K 4D. i was a beast in uncharted 3!

I'm never really good at MP.  But, it's pretty fun and I'm gonna probably play it a little all summer long.

For anyone in the USA, the sony Xperia Z is now available unlocked for $630.

This phone looks so awesome except the price is ridiculous and AT&T is not carrying it.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

I'm never really good at MP.  But, it's pretty fun and I'm gonna probably play it a little all summer long.

you just need to get used to it, your still at a low level. i reached level 70 on my second prestige mode back when i used to play, so there is a lot to learn. a key factor honestly is to see how most people play and where the fights happen, and try to counter the normal method of how games flow. having a good internet connection wouldnt hurt too, sadly mine SUCKS 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

you just need to get used to it, your still at a low level. i reached level 70 on my second prestige mode back when i used to play, so there is a lot to learn. a key factor honestly is to see how most people play and where the fights happen, and try to counter the normal method of how games flow. having a good internet connection wouldnt hurt too, sadly mine SUCKS 

When I played it a few days ago I was doing horrible and I slowy started getting more kills each match.  My internet is pretty good so that I shouldn't have to worry about.  

And let me say this, the Facility is probably the worst map I have ever played on in any MP game.  It's just stupid, imo.