How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Oh by the way .... Doom 3 BFG is at Best Buy for 10 USD. As I type this the game may sell out since BB has severely limited stocks (unlike Amazon). Has anyone played it? Is it worth the price of admission? After RAGE I decided to abstain from Id games.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

For some reason I just could not get into it. I tried, and played it often, but it didn't hook me. I still play UC2 MP though. Cheese burger with crack that one is. I do play the co-op segments from time to time with friends, but that's only if it is requested of me.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

For some reason I just could not get into it. I tried, and played it often, but it didn't hook me. I still play UC2 MP though. Cheese burger with crack that one is. I do play the co-op segments from time to time with friends, but that's only if it is requested of me.

Well, I played it when it first came out, but I didn't really like it.  Now for some reason I like it a lot more.  The only problem is that when they had the subway beta is was so much better and awesome.  I miss that beta.  Here's to hoping TLOU MP is amazing, whatever it will be.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Well, I played it when it first came out, but I didn't really like it.  Now for some reason I like it a lot more.  The only problem is that when they had the subway beta is was so much better and awesome.  I miss that beta.  Here's to hoping TLOU MP is amazing, whatever it will be.

Yea, I'll probably give it another go this summer. I LOVED the single player though. Probably my favorite of the 3. As for TLOU ... man I'm counting down the days man. ND is my favorite dev, and I'm excited to play anything from them. I'm confident they will provide a great sp and mp experience, respectively.

I really hope Crash gets the Vita treatment soon. Would be nice to play when i am outside or in parts of the house I can't play my PS3.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Yea, I'll probably give it another go this summer. I LOVED the single player though. Probably my favorite of the 3. As for TLOU ... man I'm counting down the days man. ND is my favorite dev, and I'm excited to play anything from them. I'm confident they will provide a great sp and mp experience, respectively.

I really hope Crash gets the Vita treatment soon. Would be nice to play when i am outside or in parts of the house I can't play my PS3.

Yeah, it was my favorite of the 3 too.  And I'm on a total TLOU media blackout unless the demo that came with God of War is MP related I may play some to test it out.

And me too.  It's been too long without Crash on vita.  I do think it's only on Europe's vita psn right now though.  SCEA is horrible at putting anything good on ps+ or ps classics on vita. 

Around the Network

PlayStation 3 & PS Vita Video Game Releases: May 5th – 11th, 2013

May 5, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

We’ve already mentioned on a couple different occasions in the last few days that there isn’t much to look forward to this week, so this time around, we’ll just let the releases speak for themselves.

*All titles listed are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted.

PlayStation 3

• Alien Spidy (PSN) – EU
  • Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (Ps2 Classic) – NA
  • Motto Trump Shiyouyo! (PS1 Classic Import) – NA
  • Persona 4 Arena (Retail) – EU
  • The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Retail) – EU
  • Zero Kara no Shogi ~Shogi Youchien Ayumi-gumi~ (PS1 Classic Import) – NA
  • Zero Kara no Mahjong ~Mahjong Youchien Tamago-gumi 2~ (PS1 Classic Import) – NA

PlayStation Vita

• Rymdkapsel (PS Mobile)

DLC

• Dust 514: Uprising Build
  • God of War: Ascension (Weapons, skins, armor expected)
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us ‘Lobo’

Demo

• Fuse

*Keep in mind that all release dates are subject to change and more games will be added to both regions on Tuesday/Wednesday with our PlayStation Store Global Update.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/05/playstation-3-ps-vita-video-game-releases-may-5th-11th-2013/

So when was Okami free on PS+? And Catherine for that matter.

nnodley said:

My favourite SP and MP in one game :P

Aldro said:
nnodley said:

My favourite SP and MP in one game :P

Yeah, I'm loving the MP the more and more I play.  Only level 32 or something right now.

This is from Remedy's page.  Look at bold.  Will remedy's next game be multiplatform?  Have they already said something about this or what, I haven't kept up with their studio?

Now, we are pleased to be further expanding and are looking for talented folks to join both our Digital and AAA teams. If you have a passion for mobile and tablet game development or AAA is more your thing, we have positions open for both our unannounced iOS project and our unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles. It's exciting times at Remedy and we'd like you to apply to join in the fun!