Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
mornelithe said:
pezus said:
^It's better now. Still working on Part 1 of the Paper trail mission

Who's that in your avatar?  If you don't mind my asking?

That is Bar Refaeli

Ahhhh ty, she looked familiar, just couldn't think of the name.

Around the Network

^^ when are they going to announce it? 6/19 release? I dunno... seems to soon with no offical announcement.

Seen it on NeoGaf earlier, looks as good as it gets, so yeah it's pretty much official.
Wasn't Yoshida saying something along the lines, that there won't be any boxed PS3 games on the PS4?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Wow with that version TLOU should probably reach 8 mil, which is absolutely freaking awesome, this game is one of the biggest success stories of this gaming generation and it deserves every bit of it.

So I feel obliged to buy TLoU PS4 after I got a full refund after finishing it on PS3 =P
Cant wait to play it again =D

Around the Network

I have no qualms about giving Naughty Dog more money. Put TLOU on PS4!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

pezus said:
Now I wonder if GTAV will come too

Probably. R* wants to keep GTA Online alive as long as possible, that wont be possible on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You'll need PS4, XB1 and PC versions.

pezus said:
Now I wonder if GTAV will come too

I don't really think there was ever a question in my mind, I figured they'd launch the next-gen version simultaneously with the PC version.  Seems stupid not to, they're printing money at this point.

Lol The Last of Us will be 2013 and 2014 GOTY...Naughty Dog is a boss.

Just got infamous

Liking it so far...the powers and traversal is really fun to play. Although i hope the story starts to progress now...fighting the same enemies is getting a bit boring. Been playing for a few hours straight!

The graphics is amazing, although it doesnt always have the same polish. The part in the start where you need to cross the bridge looks amazing

Can't wait to get my neon powers!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|