How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Are the pictures in my earlier post working for anybody else. They seem to not show up now for me.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

i remember the good old days when i got 20+ kills a match honestly one day i played a game were i kept getting scores around 20K 4D. i was a beast in uncharted 3!

I'm never really good at MP.  But, it's pretty fun and I'm gonna probably play it a little all summer long.

you just need to get used to it, your still at a low level. i reached level 70 on my second prestige mode back when i used to play, so there is a lot to learn. a key factor honestly is to see how most people play and where the fights happen, and try to counter the normal method of how games flow. having a good internet connection wouldnt hurt too, sadly mine SUCKS 

When I played it a few days ago I was doing horrible and I slowy started getting more kills each match.  My internet is pretty good so that I shouldn't have to worry about.  

And let me say this, the Facility is probably the worst map I have ever played on in any MP game.  It's just stupid, imo.

i havent played the thing in like 9 months, which one is the facility? the ice one with the frozen ship in the middle right? 

also no the pics arent showing, and regarding your xperia Z post, you might want to wait until this one is released

http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_specs_and_info_leaks_about_sony_honami_and_togari-news-5940.php

once that beast is released the xperia Z will without a doubt drop in price, and you get the xperia Z, thats what i am planning on doing

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.

i remember the good old days when i got 20+ kills a match honestly one day i played a game were i kept getting scores around 20K 4D. i was a beast in uncharted 3!

I'm never really good at MP.  But, it's pretty fun and I'm gonna probably play it a little all summer long.

you just need to get used to it, your still at a low level. i reached level 70 on my second prestige mode back when i used to play, so there is a lot to learn. a key factor honestly is to see how most people play and where the fights happen, and try to counter the normal method of how games flow. having a good internet connection wouldnt hurt too, sadly mine SUCKS 

When I played it a few days ago I was doing horrible and I slowy started getting more kills each match.  My internet is pretty good so that I shouldn't have to worry about.  

And let me say this, the Facility is probably the worst map I have ever played on in any MP game.  It's just stupid, imo.

i havent played the thing in like 9 months, which one is the facility? the ice one with the frozen ship in the middle right? 

also no the pics arent showing, and regarding your xperia Z post, you might want to wait until this one is released

http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_specs_and_info_leaks_about_sony_honami_and_togari-news-5940.php

once that beast is released the xperia Z will without a doubt drop in price, and you get the xperia Z, thats what i am planning on doing

Yes, that is the map.  It is horrible.  Never would have thought ND would have made such a bad map.

That phone sounds amazing if true.  And yes, the xperia z will probably be my next phone.  I currently have an Iphone 4s and it is a good phone and I am really used to iOS and have a lot of apps, but the xperia z just looks so damn sexy and awesome.

I'm finally playing Ascensions.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Yes, that is the map.  It is horrible.  Never would have thought ND would have made such a bad map.

That phone sounds amazing if true.  And yes, the xperia z will probably be my next phone.  I currently have an Iphone 4s and it is a good phone and I am really used to iOS and have a lot of apps, but the xperia z just looks so damn sexy and awesome.

why do you think its bad? i like it, its a bit hard but i like it more than syria 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

your thoughts so far?

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

why do you think its bad? i like it, its a bit hard but i like it more than syria 

Idk, it just doesn't flow well to me.  It's bland as hell too, feels really out of place to me too, like molten ruins, but that one is alright.  I'm not a fan of syria either, but I like it a lot more than Facility.  I need to get the flashback map packs.

So apparently Google might announce a gaming platform next week.  Could just be Android games.

Defuq someone mentioned Syria? Thats my fave UC3 MP Map, well that and the Dry Docks because of the whole sea stuff XD

bananaking21 said:
ethomaz said:

your thoughts so far?

Too early to tell (Chapter 5) but I can say it have the best GoW battle system ever created.