Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:

Cool, we can play inFAMOUS after downloading 5GB: • Play as you download for this title requires an initial download of up to 5GB.

Shouldn't take more than a few minutes for me.

Is that for digital or for hard copies as well?

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:
Nate4Drake said:
poklane said:
So the inFAMOUS Day One patch adds more than 5 hours of extra playtime? Holy shit!

Day one DLC with over 5 hours (19 missions and a Cole segment) balance tweaks to difficulty and pedestrian encounters and bug fixes. 

Game is will definitely leave you satisfied with a good 20-30 hours of play depending on skill level. 

Reviews might even change the scores, and many reviews have been written after playing without the Day One patch...

if scores change it wont effect meta. once a score is made and meta takes it they never ever change the score. thats metacritics policy. 

Does Gamerankings.com allow changes to be made if the review scores are updated?

no idea. 

Infamous reminds me if what a 3d megaman could be like but needs more platforming

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Howdy all :)

Hello

DS4 lightbar can be turned off in future PS4 firmware! [Update: Nope]

Around the Network

Heh, Shu knocking Keighley down. Sucks about the light bar though, a lot of people have been wanting to turn it off.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

marioboy2004 said:

I'm a nintendo fanboy myself but I just saw the demo for eye tracking with infamous second son and thought that was really cool and innovative. I think sony innovating will only make gaming in general better

btw second son looks cool and is different from all the military shooters out there

Yeah seen it and it was cool, and surprisingly precise! I would love it to be incorporated in the Morpheus VR.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Metacritic recent scores are good for PS4 owners, green everywhere:

Just remember the launch exclusive games, mainly yellow stuff...

eFKac said:
marioboy2004 said:

I'm a nintendo fanboy myself but I just saw the demo for eye tracking with infamous second son and thought that was really cool and innovative. I think sony innovating will only make gaming in general better

btw second son looks cool and is different from all the military shooters out there

Yeah seen it and it was cool, and surprisingly precise! I would love it to be incorporated in the Morpheus VR.

In VR eye tracking can be used for a lot of things.

In a perfect VR device the convergence point would be calculated using eye tracking and then the lenses would change the perceived depth of the screen to match. Also a depth blur can then be applied as well.

Just for game aspects, eye tracking in VR allows cool things. People in an RPG reacting when you stare at them, for example.

81 meta for infamous?

Sadly it Looks like this Ip just can't get into the big dogs 90+ group