How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I have question about GDC if anyone with the knowledge can answer. Do they reveal games at GDC?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
we are approaching the 20k post mark, The PS nation has raising to glory quickly, and sooner or later we will have the Vita thread's head on a stick!!

Xbone nation will be the first to hit 30k, calling it now. Jaywood is rallying Xbox fans from all over the internet and that thread is way more active than this, I see it in hot topics all the time.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
poklane said:
nnodley said:
I like that destruction is permanent in Second Son. Just adds even more realism to that part. Would be cool if they could have dynamic destruction/repair. Destroy something then come back maybe an hour later and it's being cleaned up/repaired. Not sure how possible that would be though or how much ps4 power if would take?

I wonder to what the permanent destruction applies. I guess it will only be to the DUP stuff.

Yeah I think I heard that as well. The Black and Yellow stuff is permanently destructible and the number of DUP reinforcements and overall force are dependant on that. I watched the IGN and Gamespot streams a bit so it must have been said somewhere there or in some recent interview.

What I really hope is that when you clear the whole map out, there's still DUP around to fight. In the first 2 games, you couldn't find anybody to find after you had cleared them out.

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:
we are approaching the 20k post mark, The PS nation has raising to glory quickly, and sooner or later we will have the Vita thread's head on a stick!!

Xbone nation will be the first to hit 30k, calling it now. Jaywood is rallying Xbox fans from all over the internet and that thread is way more active than this, I see it in hot topics all the time.

its simple, we permaban jaywood then. 

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

sadly this is very true. BUT we can turn it around. We must start lots of random conversations!

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I have question about GDC if anyone with the knowledge can answer. Do they reveal games at GDC?

Not usually.  

So E3 will be the next major venue where we'll see game reveals? Oh and thanks for the reply.

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

its simple, we permaban jaywood then. 

Problem is, we don't have an ambassador Sony fanboy in the mod ranks :-/ Kresnik is the closest I guess, but I don't even visit this thread. I have his nude pics though, so if the situation is desperate I can blackmail him. Unless we shared them with you all ;->

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

PS4 on amazon.com now says:

In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process. 

Does this mean anything. So much demand that they can't keep up with the processing?

TheGoldenBoy said:

They do, but it's no E3. It's more like GamesCom, but with even less games announced.

I get the feeling(just a feeling) that this year will be different though. Put your hype at max!

JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

They do, but it's no E3. It's more like GamesCom, but with even less games announced.

I get the feeling(just a feeling) that this year will be different though. Put your hype at max!

Yeah I was hoping they'd show some games since everyone is wondering what Sony's other studios are doing. There's also the fact that Sony has done pretty much everything right in terms of PR that I was hoping they'd show us some new reveals.