Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
Well, the Official Playstation Magazine did say they would have one of their biggest covers ever this month...

Oh I forgot about that. I hope it is genuinely something really huge. How far away is that?

Around the Network
Xevross said:
JoeTheBro said:
Xevross said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I have question about GDC if anyone with the knowledge can answer. Do they reveal games at GDC?

They do, but it's no E3. It's more like GamesCom, but with even less games announced.

I get the feeling(just a feeling) that this year will be different though. Put your hype at max!

But then you risk being disappointed. I'd much rather not be hyped and then be amazed if something really cool happens.

I love being super hyped though.

HYPE TO THE MAX!

I love being super amazed though. I like being hyped if there is something to actually hype but theres no evidence anything that is hype to the max worthy will be announced.

The evidence is right in front of you.

Xevross said:
poklane said:
Well, the Official Playstation Magazine did say they would have one of their biggest covers ever this month...

Oh I forgot about that. I hope it is genuinely something really huge. How far away is that?

Well the February one was February 18th I believe, so about 1 week.

Xevross said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Yeah I was hoping they'd show some games since everyone is wondering what Sony's other studios are doing. There's also the fact that Sony has done pretty much everything right in terms of PR that I was hoping they'd show us some new reveals.

Yeah they do have a lot of things that should/could be talked about. I feel like Uncharted will be shown, since traditionally ND games have their gameplay premieres at the video game awards. Sony skipped the VGX, so they have to show this stuff off eventually.

If Uncharted is shown then I don't care about anything else they announce. Unless the other things are somehow even better than Uncharted.

Ditto. I'm super pumped for Uncharted. It's by far my favorite series.

JoeTheBro said:

0_0 I cannot see it! I see very strong hints XD

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:
the-pi-guy said:

h3elailff

Confirmed!  

Half life is overrated.

Show me some Portal 3

My post had nothing to do with Half Life.

h3elailff is an amazing game, and I'm super excited.  

BUT PORTAL 3 CONFIRMED!!!  It's right there in your post.  

That's not all that's in my post ;)

I know something!

No I don't.

Xevross said:
poklane said:

Only a matter of days.

Xevross said:
JoeTheBro said:

0_0 I cannot see it! I see very strong hints XD

That picture is from something at the PS4 launch event.

Is there a connection? Maybe. Maybe not.

JoeTheBro said:
Xevross said:
poklane said:

Only a matter of days.

I'm waiting very eagerly for this...

bananaking21 said:
we are approaching the 20k post mark, The PS nation has raising to glory quickly, and sooner or later we will have the Vita thread's head on a stick!!

Is this a challange, similar to the 100 page COD resolution thread?

Let's get the posts flowing!