Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
mornelithe said:
Not sure if this got posted, but here's a Infamous SS gameplay vid I hadn't seen before

Neon powers at night, roaming around the city.

Funny that the best footage we have seen of this game is from some random russian video

sony is so bad at advertising

footage looks insane

Around the Network

So I got a PS4 recently. ^_^ If anyone wants to add me, I made a new psn just for PS4!

psn id: ryokumo

bah all you people playing while i slept, Ill be on FF14 in a few hours and i hope some of you are there to join me. What level are some of you guys at?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Chevinator123 said:
mornelithe said:
Not sure if this got posted, but here's a Infamous SS gameplay vid I hadn't seen before

Neon powers at night, roaming around the city.

Funny that the best footage we have seen of this game is from some random russian video

sony is so bad at advertising

footage looks insane

Ikr?  I've been waiting for a good video with him just roaming around the city, because I was curious as to how they've improved on the engine.  Looks freakin great though.

TheKoreanGuy said:
So I got a PS4 recently. ^_^ If anyone wants to add me, I made a new psn just for PS4!

psn id: ryokumo

Request sent. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
bah all you people playing while i slept, Ill be on FF14 in a few hours and i hope some of you are there to join me. What level are some of you guys at?

Lvl 9

oh sweet, i got to 10 last night after i noticed the massive XP boost you get from finishing a hunting log lol

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

Lvl 9

oh sweet, i got to 10 last night after i noticed the massive XP boost you get from finishing a hunting log lol

:O How much do you get?

And what class are you again?!

im a thaumatuge,   level 1 has 10 hunting logs,   all 10 guys are rather close to the start (for me atleast)   gotta kill 3 of each.  worth different amounts but the last 3 for level 1 are like 1200, 1400 and 1600, XP,   and when you finish the 10 logs, you get 2500xp.     

You stole my news pezus!

Damn it, when does Diablo 3 come to ps4?

the-pi-guy said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Damn it, when does Diablo 3 come to ps4?

No release date official for PS4 yet.

Damn, I was reading about it. The ps4 version sounds really cool. Like if i die a monster can spawn, jump in a friends game hunt him down, and if the monster kills him it will become stronger and then jump in another friends game,  and so on till that monster either becomes too strong or someone kills it. Sounds freaking cool.