How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

@dd_bwest, not sure. i just tried for wtf and its working.
basicly everything u do now, gets you ready for when the servers go live midnight friday.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
pezus said:

^hehe yeah. Ouya system seller! Let's hope it sells PS4's as well (lol)

Just watched the reveal trailer for the PS4 version again and it looks like great fun.

Also, speaking of PS4 fun:

Eidos are really hitting it with the voice acting and the story already looks a lot  better then Dishonored (It was fun but really forgettable i had to search just for the title).

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
anyone else create a squareenix id for ff14 on there ps4 yet?
i just did and the game is going through the first time setup as we speak :)

Thanks for the heads up. I really enjoy that background theme that plays in the launcher client. The PC version doesn't have that.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Whats the largest HDD i can get for my PS4?

Bookmarking data for a later date.

Week Old Current
1 1,178,527 1,106779
2 395,611 457,418
3 261,188 285,826
4* 308.533 372,451

Around the Network
Geo said:

Rayman Legends is the best game available on PS4 right now easily. 

Xevross said:

i can't believe that was a year ago now! How fast time flies by....

Hey, this is kind of random, but I just realized how close we are in trophies. Lol.

Don't do this to me... I'm going to have to try and get more now...

Mmmfishtacos said:

Daily challenges are awesome. I'm already addicted to one of them. It's a challenge to go as far as you can. So you just start running, jumping and gliding over stuff till you die, you see other ghost players running along side of you till they either die, or you move past them. It's pretty neat.

Indeed, and then you finish it with a nice result and you want to look how you do compared to your country members;..And bam I am the worst player of my country :(.  (they all managed more than 1000 meter)..

Sorry for the late reply. You can blame it on time difference it was 1:00 am when I posted about thief. I just played around two hours of the game. So far, the game is good, it plays similar to deus ex: human revolution (just swap the futuristic settings with a victorian one and you get thief) I'm not saying it's a bad thing since I like deus ex, it just feel different from the older ones, then again, I haven't played the originals in a very long time.

My only complain is I tried to download the extra mission (the bank) but I couldn't because the game isn't officially release until the 25th.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Raven722 said:
Rime sounds a hell of a lot more involving than I thought it would be. Exploring was obvious but you also have to harvest and build things. Repair fortifications and build traps to help you survive at night. Gameplay is emergent. It is based on what you've done so far to survive. There are no predefined quests. It's basically Don't Starve meets Ico.

i need it now!!!!

so what are your impressions on titanfall guys? (the ones who bothered playing the beta)