Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:

So here is what we know about The Order's gameplay so far.

• Action in the game is primarily about gunplay.
  • All of the guns are intended to be unique so that each weapon offers a different way to play. No guns that are just a better version of another.
  • You can only carry a limited number of weapons. This forces you to choose the tools you think will be best going forward.
  • There will be thrown weapons like grenades.
  • There is a cover system and it is apparently easy to use. Not as sticky or cumbersome as other cover systems have been in the past.
  • You will fight other humans who are part of a civilian uprising but your primary threat in the game will be half-breed "werewolves".
  • Melee combat in the game is very cinematic. More like melee "struggles" seen in The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, or Beyond: Two Souls.
  • During a melee scene, a QTE will drain color from the screen and slow down time. You have only a couple seconds to press the correct button.
  • There will be another QTE during melee in which time slows down and you look around the immediate environment for an object to finish your enemy.
  • Failing the QTE moments will not always mean instant death. They can branch and create different sequences to give you another chance.
  • Many of the cinematic moments you would normally assume having you sitting back and watching can actually be interacted with.
  • The transition from cinematic to gameplay and back to cinematic is seamless. You will always want your hands on the controller and ready to go.
  • They do not want to bore you with "40 minutes straight of nothing but shooting".
  • The pace of the game will often slow down and put you into a more exploratory and investigative scenario.
  • Since you won't know if the exploration will suddenly pit you against enemies there will be a feeling of unease and tension while you look around.
  • The player will communicate with airships in the game at different times by using the touchpad for Morse code.
  • It is single player only and you play as Galahad the entire time. He's a seasoned veteran for the enemies you face. Not the rookie like in many games.
That's all I can think of for now.

want to see more! I though i read a snippet from a preview today that said they are being quite about mentioning any MP,  that it' not out of the question. 

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Raymand legends, only 40? Sold!

Yeah, unlike that other game.

Well if that's all that's stopping you. 

Tomb Raider PS4, Xbox One drops to $40 in Amazon sale today

Amazon roped in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for its Deal of the Day this morning, reducing Lara's enhanced PS4 and Xbox One debut to $40 just a few weeks after launch. If your eyes are arrowing towards the purchase button, you've got until midnight PT, 3AM on Wednesday ET to grab yourself the discount.

Lara's latest adventure, Definitive or otherwise, notched an impressive fifth place in Our Top 10 of 2013 list, with Community Manager and Comments Raider Anthony John Agnello calling it a "a prequel that works because it makes story the centerpiece."

I have no money anyway.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Playstion TV coming to the west!

http://pastebin.com/C5DUeG5b

This guy is legit,

lol so pastebin counts as a legit source now?

@dd_bwest, did u ever play ff11 online?
if so the classes are the same just with different starting names, a conjuror class at lev35 becomes a whitemage,i am alittle fuzzy on the other names sorry havent played the game in 4 months.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Playstion TV coming to the west!

http://pastebin.com/C5DUeG5b

This guy is legit,

lol so pastebin counts as a legit source now?

Dude all the best and most accurate leaks come from past bin.. Like that thing that happened that time. And i used the word Legit so it must be true.

Around the Network

I just seen a PS Plus commercial on TV.

I really like the standby screen for streaming, but I think it's cool that pretty soon games will be able to have their own standby screens, instead of just a generic one.

JoeTheBro said:

I really like the standby screen for streaming, but I think it's cool that pretty soon games will be able to have their own standby screens, instead of just a generic one.

Intresting. And thanks joe!

Akiran said:
Hey! What server for FFXIV are you folks going to be playing on?

Good point. Once we know what the server names are, someone who knows what they're doing (not me ) should pick one.

I remeber seeing some guys talking about upcoming games on PS4 a few pages back here. This is one to keep your eye on.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/18/suda51-developing-lily-bergamo-playstation-4/