How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

It's clear that Sony is king of cinematic games.

the order, uncharted, beyond, and now infamous, hell even drive club.

Around the Network

Looks great. Hope that the minimal hud stays for the final game.

New Information on Driveclub, Gran Turismo 7, PS4 Virtual Reality Headset and More Provided by Insider

by Giuseppe Nelva (3 hours ago) 12 

Industry insider Ahsan Rasheed, also known as Thuway, provided a few tidbits of info on the the upcoming PS4 exclusive Driveclub, on Gran Turismo 7, on the rumored PS4 Virtual Reality headset by Sony and on the already rumored resolution of Thief on Xbox One:

Ugh I just got a bit of info I was sworn to secrecy on :-/. VR is going to be amazing. You will say KANDO.

Very interesting solutions, multiple prototypes, but the end product is Hnnnnng. Say hello to Gran Turismo 7.

Drive Club is supposedly looking much better too. Should be a good couple of months of Sony exclusives ahead.

Oh and Thief might not be 900p anymore after 8 percent more Xbox One GPU allocation. Last I heard it was 900p tho.

And this sounds like beating a dead horse, BUT developer houses are so happy with the 8 percent performance boost. Thank you MS.

Hey GT guys, I hear GDDR5 has got you 3d trees and real people. Now if only I could find out about your engine noises.

Of course, while Rasheed has a quite good track record with the leaks provided by his sources, we should as usual take this kind of insider information with a sizable pinch of salt, as no official announcement has been made by the relevant developers and publishers.

For those that don’t know, “Kando” is a word used by Sony President Kazuo Hirai to describe Sony’s products at CES, and means “creating emotion” in Japanese. All I know is that trees fully rendered in 3D in a Gran Turismo game would make me quite emotional for sure.

VR for GT7? FUCK YES!

WebMasterFlex said:

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Hey! I have a question. Anyone making a group once Planetside 2 comes out?

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

^holy crap. Can't wait to see the trailer and hopefully gameplay vids tomorrow!!! A release announcement for end of September would be fucking kickass as well.

The physics! And his clothes move when he shoots!

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5