Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@shinobi-san, lucky you. i want that plat, but veteran is pissing me off.

I just beat in on veteran! did you miss my steam?

Around the Network
Xevross said:
brendude13 said:
How do you actually play Resogun?

My guys keep dying.

:D To save the humans you have to kill the keepers. Sometimes its simply just kill them but others you have to haveyour multiplier up to save the human  and also sometimes you have to kill the keepers in a certain order. But don't try to risk too much to save the humans, they aren't that rewarding.

Thanks.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things and worrying too much about the humans.

DD_Bwest said:
we we set up something with bf4 that would be awesome lol It would be nice to have a squad to actually talk to and work with

I agree, BF4 in a squad would be a blast.

brendude13 said:
Xevross said:
brendude13 said:
How do you actually play Resogun?

My guys keep dying.

:D To save the humans you have to kill the keepers. Sometimes its simply just kill them but others you have to haveyour multiplier up to save the human  and also sometimes you have to kill the keepers in a certain order. But don't try to risk too much to save the humans, they aren't that rewarding.

Thanks.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things and worrying too much about the humans.

Yeah I usually just forget about them. The only time I cared was when I was getting the trophies for saving them.

Grenades and Combo Rifle from The Order

Around the Network
Raven722 said:

Grenades and Combo Rifle from The Order

Wow thats cool!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Thanks

If you struggling with the bosses on veteran then just use your boost with short bursts! It helps a lot on the last boss.

I was watching fish as he finished the last boss and he started using hes boost pretty well too! Congratz fish.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Thanks

If you struggling with the bosses on veteran then just use your boost with short bursts! It helps a lot on the last boss.

I was watching fish as he finished the last boss and he started using hes boost pretty well too! Congratz fish.

Thats good advice :). And it was a great stream too.

Mmmfishtacos said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I just beat in on veteran! did you miss my steam?

lol! Again fish!

XD

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Xevross said:
Shinobi-san said:

Thanks

Thats good advice :). And it was a great stream too.

Xev i accepted your friend request and did some score comparisons

I would say before today you were the better player but not after tonight I dont know how i managed to get those scores i should have recorded my gameplay.