How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

When is Sony going to implement the feature where you can take over from a friend and play for him?

Xev imagine you could do that...you could have overdrived for fish! XD

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

I'm really sad I missed Taco's steam.  

You should be... 

cause it was awesome 

Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Shinobi-san and Xevross you guys should join us in our chat next weekend.

I might do if I can but I'm really busy next weekend.

Okay, if not theres other weekends. We are trying to do something every weekend. 

Shinobi-san said:
When is Sony going to implement the feature where you can take over from a friend and play for him?

Haha yeah that was annoying. And I really hope they do it soon cause it sounds like such a cool feature.

Shinobi-san said:

Shu said that its already there, but devs have to use it.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Okay, if not theres other weekends. We are trying to do something every weekend. 

Okay cool, I'll just keep saying overdrive to you until you get the message... :D

Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Okay cool, I'll just keep saying overdrive to you until you get the message... :D

lol. yeah, I forget its there most of the time and i like to save it for those hard moments, but then i forget it's there...

I keep checking the trophy list on the front page for my name but I'm not there yet *cries* :(

Mmmfishtacos said:
Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Xevross said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

lol. yeah, I forget its there most of the time and i like to save it for those hard moments, but then i forget it's there...

Yeah thats exactly what I used to do but now I try to use it straight away and it does help. Although if you're on a hard level its best to save it for tricky situations.

Damn it.. just checked my net usage.. going to have to slow down.