Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
AWW YEAH TOMB RAIDER NATIVE 1080P 60FPS ON PS4!!!!!!!

BUYING IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT AND IS AN AMAZING GAME!!!!

JSFHSFJSFHJADBSJBSUDHNSNDSDSFDSJKSFJAAJAASASA

DONT WASTE 60 BUCKS ON A GAME YOU ALREADY PLAYED JUST BECAUSE IT RUNS AT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND. YOUR PC CAN RUN IT AT 60 FRAMES, WOULD YOU BUY IT ON PC AGAIN? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BUYING IT ON PS4 THEN? 

JFHSJKKAJDKSDSKDSHDSKSS RABLE RABLE TABLE MABLE FABLE RYSE QTE'S OF ROME SHSHFSJHD RABLE. 

Around the Network

Yeah I ain't paying sixty bucks for better hair physics. I'll wait for the price to go way down.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

DONT WASTE 60 BUCKS ON A GAME YOU ALREADY PLAYED JUST BECAUSE IT RUNS AT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND. YOUR PC CAN RUN IT AT 60 FRAMES, WOULD YOU BUY IT ON PC AGAIN? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BUYING IT ON PS4 THEN? 

JFHSJKKAJDKSDSKDSHDSKSS RABLE RABLE TABLE MABLE FABLE RYSE QTE'S OF ROME SHSHFSJHD RABLE. 

*HINT HINT*  I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT NOR IS ANYONE BUYING IT FOR ME!!!! I'LL EXPLAIN IN THAT PM WHAT I MEAN.  AND IT'S NOT ILLEGAL EITHER!!!

why they taking so long to activate my account neogaf! I want to get my coon/troll on...

New inFamous Second Son Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xT0Ugg8me8U

Around the Network

Hey, I didn't know where to ask this and didn't want to start a thread, thought you guys might help me out. I've noticed recently a couple of games I've played haven't got all the trophies I obviously should have earned. I played DMC on PS+ recently and even though got to like chapter 14 before getting bored, I only have like 5 trophies and they are trophies earned after earlier one. Then I looked over my trophies in general, my Uncharted 3 trophies has 3% done, yet I've complete the game. A few trophies I do have a spread out in the game.

Anyway, first I'm wondering why? Is it because at some points I wasn't logged in to PSN (but I thought that didn't matter)? When playing Uncharted I wasn't logged in at all I think.

Is there anyway to retroactively get those trophies without having to play the games again?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Hey, I didn't know where to ask this and didn't want to start a thread, thought you guys might help me out. I've noticed recently a couple of games I've played haven't got all the trophies I obviously should have earned. I played DMC on PS+ recently and even though got to like chapter 14 before getting bored, I only have like 5 trophies and they are trophies earned after earlier one. Then I looked over my trophies in general, my Uncharted 3 trophies has 3% done, yet I've complete the game. A few trophies I do have a spread out in the game.

Anyway, first I'm wondering why? Is it because at some points I wasn't logged in to PSN (but I thought that didn't matter)? When playing Uncharted I wasn't logged in at all I think.

Is there anyway to retroactively get those trophies without having to play the games again?

do you have more than one psn account? do you check your trophies on a ps3 or on a website?

after earning those trophies have you logged into your psn account in your ps3 and updated your trophies?

rutea7 said:

do you have more than one psn account? do you check your trophies on a ps3 or on a website?

after earning those trophies have you logged into your psn account in your ps3 and updated your trophies?

All 3 really. I have a second account but onyl for US Shop things, don't play games on it really so no trophies there. I update trophies on my PS3 all the time because i like to check what I need to get.

But looking now, my Uncharted 3 trophies on the web is higher number than my PS3 (I think, not being there doesn't help) but DMC is definately broken, I've got bronze trohpies that are earned after earlier trophies).

Oh well, I won't mind playing Uncharted 3 again anyway but I have no interest in DMC really just a shame I didn't get the trophies.

Hmm, pie.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

*HINT HINT*  I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT NOR IS ANYONE BUYING IT FOR ME!!!! I'LL EXPLAIN IN THAT PM WHAT I MEAN.  AND IT'S NOT ILLEGAL EITHER!!!

STEALING IS ILLEGAL OR HAVING SEX FOR EXHANGE OF A GAME IS ILLEGAL OMG AHRBSJFSFSDS RABLE RABLE RABLE FORZA 5 ALIASING EDITION RABMLE HSBHJDNSJFSJFNDJNFSDNDFDF

The Fury said:
rutea7 said:

All 3 really. I have a second account but onyl for US Shop things, don't play games on it really so no trophies there. I update trophies on my PS3 all the time because i like to check what I need to get.

But looking now, my Uncharted 3 trophies on the web is higher number than my PS3 (I think, not being there doesn't help) but DMC is definately broken, I've got bronze trohpies that are earned after earlier trophies).

Oh well, I won't mind playing Uncharted 3 again anyway but I have no interest in DMC really just a shame I didn't get the trophies.

Hmm weird, first time I hear such a thing. I mean there are glitched trophies but UC3 didn't have any, and the fact that they show up on web, can't help you honestly.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!