How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I've narrowed down my first ps4 game to either AC4 or BF4 (only if they fixed the problems).

Hmm.. what to pick.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
I've narrowed down my first ps4 game to either AC4 or BF4 (only if they fixed the problems).

Hmm.. what to pick.

I feel that Assassin's Creed IV is the better game overall but by a sliver. Battlefield 4's multiplayer is so much fun for me. Most of the issues have been fixed. It's been quite playable for awhile now. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. Want a big open world while being an assassin pirate or a game in which the draw is big multiplayer matches with plenty of explosions? One will require you to devote some time to it and the other is mostly pickup and play.

Killzone Shadow Fall's OST is so good :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055hDyDsvGY

They would be stupid to go higher than $30. With people paying for Plus and then adding Now, I don't think it would be a good move to have it higher than $20 honestly.

Raven722 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Hmm.. what to pick.

I feel that Assassin's Creed IV is the better game overall but by a sliver. Battlefield 4's multiplayer is so much fun for me. Most of the issues have been fixed. It's been quite playable for awhile now. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. Want a big open world while being an assassin pirate or a game in which the draw is big multiplayer matches with plenty of explosions? One will require you to devote some time to it and the other is mostly pickup and play.

Thats the thing. I want them both. But I can't get them both right now since import taxes are so brutal. >.<

Around the Network

Just grabbed puppeteer .. How could anyone pass that up for 7 bucks lol should be a fun one with the kids

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I might get Tales, I have do some research first.

Killzone Shadowfall's graphics really are impressive. I'm surprised there hasn't been that much of an uproar about them.

brendude13 said:

Killzone Shadowfall's graphics really are impressive. I'm surprised there hasn't been that much of an uproar about them.

people have been focusing more on the prerendred cut scenes of Ryse

Nearly double you DS4 battier life.

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/01/15/how-to-double-your-dualshock-4-charge-life