Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Best Story, Soundtrack, Ending, Multiplayer & New IP: The Last of Us
Best Sequel: Bioshock Infinite

Not too sure about addicting gameplay and difficulty.

Around the Network

Playstation Plus has been going from strength to strength in recent months with it’s stellar line up of free games for subscribers.

February 2014 however, looks like it could be one of the strongest months yet if the list that we at GamePointsNow have been shown is true. While it’s worth noting that this hasn’t been publicly confirmed by Sony yet, one of the titles is already available to US subscribers and another has been announced as coming to PS+ in very early 2014. So, here’s the list we were shown:

PS4: Outlast
PS3: Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light.
Vita: Dynasty Warriors Next, Modnation Racers.

For PS4 users, the super scary survival horror title Outlast finally makes it’s way from the PC. Set in the truly scary Mount Massive Asylum, you are required to investigate the mystery armed with just a video camera and your wits.

On PS3, 2013 GOTY contender Bioshock Infinite brings the glorious world of Columbia to subscribers in Europe after its release for US subscribers last month.

Metro: Last Light also makes it’s way onto the service in February. This stunning sequel to Metro 2033 see’s you once again exploring post apocalyptic wasteland which once was Moscow. It mixes together an interesting story and horror FPS gameplay in a way that made it one of 2013′s hidden gems.

Dynasty Warriors: Next, a spin off beat ‘em up from the successful Dynasty Warriors series will be the first of the Playstation Vita offerings. The launch title will be joined by Modnation Racers: Road Trip, the handheld sequel to PS3 & PSP hit Modnation Racers.

Happy BDay Wright

That would be a very strong month indeed, but honestly I would prefer a US repeat from Jan Bioshock + Brothers.

Edit. Ohhh and Pez, could you tell us about the second phase voting again, plz? I've skipped like 600 posts.

Edit.2 damn it's on the front page

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:

Just saw this on gaf.  Well deserved!!!

Around the Network

is that list supposed to be europe or us?

rutea7 said:
is that list supposed to be europe or us?

Europe, I believe.

Edit: beaten!!

oh ok, thanks to both of you =)

pezus said:
eFKac said:

That would be a very strong month indeed, but honestly I would prefer a US repeat from Jan Bioshock + Brothers.

Edit. Ohhh and Pez, could you tell us about the second phase voting again, plz? I've skipped like 600 posts.

Edit.2 damn it's on the front page

;o

Reposting for those who never check the OP (you really should!)

The end of 2013 is near and so why not celebrate by giving awards to the most special games of the year? Playstation Nation's Game of the Year Awards of 2013 are here!

The time is upon us! The top nominees in each category have been chosen by you. The second phase is here, with more specific awards. This part of the GOTYs ends in one week, on Jan 14Please pick 1 game maximum in each category. Here are the nominees:

Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay Best Multiplayer Most Difficult Gameplay Best New IP Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III Battlefield 4 Diablo III Beyond: Two Souls Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension Grand Theft Auto V God of War Ascension Dragon's Crown Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6 Killzone: Shadow Fall Hotline Miami Ni no Kuni Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V The Last of Us Killzone: Shadow Fall Puppeteer Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami   Knack Tearaway Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft   The Last of Us The Last of Us  
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

I apologise immensely if this has already been posted.  I don't visit your thread as often as I should.