Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Chevinator123 said:

This game went so much under the radar its actually sad.

PC/PS4/X1

I dont even know if this is real life, CGI or gameplay. (if it is gameplay then holyshit.)

Farm51 isn't a top notch Polish developer, but I have to say that the teaser looked interesting and the tech they use is impressive but how will it transfer to the PS4. Waiting for more info and reviews before I decide whether to buy or not.

Anyway I'm glad Polish developers are embracing next gen platfroms in such force.

Off topic. After finishing ACIV I have exchanged it for Knack, now I'm bracing for dissapointment impact

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
rutea7 said:
yes, ps4 cant stand on shelves or warehouses i guess. some kind of claustrophobia, lol

thnx (about the avatar)

i cant wait until PS4 outsells WiiU so i can troll maris xD

ooooh, she'll love it. but i'm sure she already knows it's coming.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ps4 users , are you playing Don´t starve ? God i suck at that game :S

Sounds like the easiest game, ever. Just eat food?

Hey guys any news on DLNA, MP3, head sets, you tube? I was kind of expecting some news now it is close to mid January.

Just saw gamrreview's nominees for best 360 game. There wasn't a single exclusive there.

This is just one of the main reasons I won't be buying an xbone.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Chevinator123 said:

This game went so much under the radar its actually sad.

PC/PS4/X1

I dont even know if this is real life, CGI or gameplay. (if it is gameplay then holyshit.)

read an article about the rendering used in that. yes, thats real time rendering, however, i doubt it will look that good during gameplay. they use a scanning technicque of real life objects and put it in a engine. at least, thats what i remember i red. it looks amazing, sure, but i doubt PS4 and XB1 will be able to handle that, or any PC under 2000$ dollars either. 

Sounds like what Ready at Dawn is doing with their cloth and other textures.  Somewhere, either gameinformer or something, they showed their 3d scanner for which they use to scan all kinds of cloth and stuff for textures.  Basically gives them some amazing cloth work which is evident from what we've seen so far in screens and the in engine demo.  

FlamingWeazel said:
Hey guys any news on DLNA, MP3, head sets, you tube? I was kind of expecting some news now it is close to mid January.

DLNA is a top priority.

Why can't people stop raping the stock so I can get my damn ps4. D:

Mystro-Sama said:
Why can't people stop raping the stock so I can get my damn ps4. D:

I know right. :-/

it's Wright's Birthday!