Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Runa216 said:
AndrewWK said:
Runa216 said:
got 40 bucks on my PSN. Tell me, minions, what should I get? Was thinking of doing a PS1 Classics Blitzkreig. I have Tearaway, aunt got it for me for Christmas. Got Ys. Don't want to get Lego Marvel digital (prefer physical). Have many things to play and get. Picked up Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Ducktales Remastered on PS3. Is like, The Last of Us coming out on PSN for like 20 bucks?

The Last of Us is a great choice  if you have not played it yet. Otherwise I would recommend Rayman Legends or Pupeteer. Maybe Metal Gear Rising if you like Planitum games. Guacamelee if you want something smaller.

I have Guacamelee and Rayman Legends, don't like Metal Gear Rising.  

Is The Last of Us 40 bucks? 

I think it is on sale right now

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

Sadly No.  60 bucks. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
AndrewWK said:

Sadly No.  60 bucks. 

What about Ratchet and Clank I´ve been hearing good things about that, and its really cheap. I think its 30$

ps4 has been in stock for 9 hours in best buy now. is it too late for the christmas rush or do people usually buy stuff now?

Do you think Sony will start advertising their games again? Sony marketing team been horrid the past few years.

Around the Network

the only way sony, can improve on there marketing of games is that they need to choose which games means the most for them now and in there future plans. then make deals with mountain dew and so forth and put there money where there mouth is like m$ does , when it markets there games and i firmly believe they will have a greater success then ever before.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

AndrewWK said:
Runa216 said:
AndrewWK said:

Sadly No.  60 bucks. 

What about Ratchet and Clank I´ve been hearing good things about that, and its really cheap. I think its 30$

Played it, beat it, got platinum on it, reviewed it.  Didn't particularly like it.  Felt like a huge ripoff.  Game's only 4 hours long with no reason to keep playing.  30 bucks is too much.  10 or maybe 15 is plenty.  

A shame, since I absolutely adore Ratchet and Clank.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

pezus said:

So who got the best gaming related gifts?

My only gaming related things were GT6 and LBP Vita. Persona 4 Golden doesn't count because I bought it myself

I got a 150€ voucher, and I intend to use to buy a Vita. So I don´t know if that counts. Otherwise I got Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition from my secret Santa

First 15 mins of FFX HD

I got air assault pacific wars and give a lot of gaming presents like a wii U for my little sister and the Elder scrolls collection for my nephew.