Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

So now I have almost 12 pounds in my PSN wallet. Will probably end up buying Ni no Kuni then

Or maybe there's something else you recommend from the January sale?

don´t buy Ni No Kuni, its not really good. Go for Pupeteer instead, or if you have a Vita buy Tearaway.

Puppeteer isn't cheap enough though. I think it's 15 pounds and I have only 12. Already have Tearaway!

Pound? isn´t ISK the Iclandic curreny? Anyway

The problem with Ni No Kuni is, its very bad paced witch makes it ultra long and the combat system is really bland. You have to be a really big anime and JRPG fan to enjoy that game

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
got 40 bucks on my PSN. Tell me, minions, what should I get? Was thinking of doing a PS1 Classics Blitzkreig. I have Tearaway, aunt got it for me for Christmas. Got Ys. Don't want to get Lego Marvel digital (prefer physical). Have many things to play and get. Picked up Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Ducktales Remastered on PS3. Is like, The Last of Us coming out on PSN for like 20 bucks?

Zone of the Enders.

Runa216 said:
got 40 bucks on my PSN. Tell me, minions, what should I get? Was thinking of doing a PS1 Classics Blitzkreig. I have Tearaway, aunt got it for me for Christmas. Got Ys. Don't want to get Lego Marvel digital (prefer physical). Have many things to play and get. Picked up Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Ducktales Remastered on PS3. Is like, The Last of Us coming out on PSN for like 20 bucks?

The Last of Us is a great choice  if you have not played it yet. Otherwise I would recommend Rayman Legends or Pupeteer. Maybe Metal Gear Rising if you like Planitum games. Guacamelee if you want something smaller.

pezus said:

Lol, you're just like me. FF9 is also my first FF game (and I still haven't finished it, fml. It is great, though).

I didn't play The Witcher 1 much. 2 is WAY better, from what I've seen.

Yep. Everyone suggested to start with FF9 as it is easier to get into. I might just play Witcher 2 then. Whenever i get to that. 

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

The problem with Ni No Kuni is, its very bad paced witch makes it ultra long and the combat system is really bland. You have to be a really big anime and JRPG fan to enjoy that game

Well, duh! There is not Icelandic PS Store so I use the UK one.

Well I am a decently big anime fan. Not too much JRPG experience though.

But why don´t you use the US one? I found that the US prices are significantly lower then the EU and british prizes because of the exchange rate.

PS+ is just fantastic 

Around the Network

Me vs Pezus on Blazblue

gooch_destroyer said:
Me vs Pezus on Blazblue

If he doesn´t want to I´ll fight you

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

Well, duh! There is not Icelandic PS Store so I use the UK one.

Well I am a decently big anime fan. Not too much JRPG experience though.

But why don´t you use the US one? I found that the US prices are significantly lower then the EU and british prizes because of the exchange rate.

PS+ is just fantastic 

Because I could use my Icelandic credit card in the UK store back in the day, but not the US store. Now I can't in either, but I just keep using the UK account since that is my main account now. Also, PS+ in Europe is better than US

Yeah the American PS+ sucks compared to the european

AndrewWK said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Me vs Pezus on Blazblue

If he doesn´t want to I´ll fight you

Bring it. :P

AndrewWK said:
Runa216 said:

The Last of Us is a great choice  if you have not played it yet. Otherwise I would recommend Rayman Legends or Pupeteer. Maybe Metal Gear Rising if you like Planitum games. Guacamelee if you want something smaller.

I have Guacamelee and Rayman Legends, don't like Metal Gear Rising.  

Is The Last of Us 40 bucks? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android