* The Winners of this year *

The Last of Us - 23

The Critics' Picks - 21

The Readers' Picks - 2

Grand Theft Auto V - 19

The Critics' Picks - 15

The Readers' Picks - 4

Bioshock Infinite - 3

Wait, The Last of Us is winning overall GOTY? Didn't expect that.

Yeah it's pretty amazing that TLOU is giving GTAV a run. New IP vs arguably the most critically acclaimed series ever XD. GTAV is still VERY much in it though and I wouldn't be surprised if GTA actually gets ahead. Journey was ahead of TWD for a period too and it finished 2nd so...

Full list here:

http://gotypicks.blogspot.com

Didn't know about this site, thanks for the heads up.

Around the Network
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:

I have no idea why the numbers are so low...

Tearaway.

It sold 14k. A disgrace. Although it sold something like 60% of its totals digitally, if a post from someone in the NPD thread is to be believed.

Tearaway is an amazing game, but it's not a mainstream game and certainly not a lot. Last year Vita had New Little King’s Story, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Retro City Rampage, Spy Hunter, Sunflowers, Dokuro, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, Jet Set Radio, Frobisher Says!, Orgarhythm, Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Lego The Lord of the Rings, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Ragnarok Odyssey, Smart As, When Vikings Attack, Call of Duty: Black Ops – Declassified, Jetpack Joyride, Persona 4: Golden, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sine Mora, DJMax Technika Tune, Uncharted: Fight for Fortune, Big Sky: Infinity, Burn the Rope, Knytt Underground, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Chronovolt.

Yes I'm ignoring a few 20123 games while including every single 2012 game but you get my point.

veritaz said:
Aldro said:
veritaz said:
Aldro said:

Also status on GOTY thus far =>

* The Winners of this year *

The Last of Us - 23

The Critics' Picks - 21

The Readers' Picks - 2

Grand Theft Auto V - 19

The Critics' Picks - 15

The Readers' Picks - 4

Bioshock Infinite - 3

Wait, The Last of Us is winning overall GOTY? Didn't expect that.

Yeah it's pretty amazing that TLOU is giving GTAV a run. New IP vs arguably the most critically acclaimed series ever XD. GTAV is still VERY much in it though and I wouldn't be surprised if GTA actually gets ahead. Journey was ahead of TWD for a period too and it finished 2nd so...

Full list here:

http://gotypicks.blogspot.com

Didn't know about this site, thanks for the heads up.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149333

Aldro said:

My god the red head elf in Hobbit 2 was FUCKING INSANELY HOT XD

so, you never seen lost have you?

HOLY CRAP! first time iv seen gameplay of this, i usually ignored it thinking "eh another dbz game" The last DBZ game i played was tenkaichi 2 like 5 years ago and wow alot has changed 0.o i might have to get this...

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:

HOLY CRAP! first time iv seen gameplay of this, i usually ignored it thinking "eh another dbz game" The last DBZ game i played was tenkaichi 2 like 5 years ago and wow alot has changed 0.o i might have to get this...

Its also coming to the Vita :D

Goddamn some of the trophies in Rayman Legends are a bitch. you really have to go through SO MUCH SHIT just to get the teensies.

Not thinking I'll ever get platinum on that game; might return to it in a few months, like I did with Rayman Origins.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

640k a day in Amazon??? WTF..no! That's not possible!!

dsage01 said:

what?, ps4 sold 640k just in amazon?, in what time?. 

luisgvm said:
dsage01 said:

what?, ps4 sold 640k just in amazon?, in what time?. 

It says on the title that it sold 640k a day just on Amazon...I refuse to believe