Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^^basically low stock

Around the Network

Low stock in France too. I can't have a PS4 myself this year....

Stocks in Sweden have been extremly low. The PS4 launch for this year over here is mostly just for showing off.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

nnodley said:
So after completing AC Black Flag I can easily say it is my favorite in the franchise. And I'm still fucking curious about the actual overall storyline with The Ones Who Came Before. Can Ubisoft just give me more than a fucking lick of that story. Black Flag barely moved the story along, like the others as well, but I was hoping for more. I love playing in the different time periods, but damn do I wish they would just do a modern day assassin's creed game. I know people don't want it, but screw them and fucking do it UBISOFT!!! I am more intrigued by the present day storyline and TOWCB than I ever will be for the different ancestors stories.

I wish ubi would do an AC game set in asia with ninjas and samurais n shit

Chevinator123 said:
nnodley said:
So after completing AC Black Flag I can easily say it is my favorite in the franchise. And I'm still fucking curious about the actual overall storyline with The Ones Who Came Before. Can Ubisoft just give me more than a fucking lick of that story. Black Flag barely moved the story along, like the others as well, but I was hoping for more. I love playing in the different time periods, but damn do I wish they would just do a modern day assassin's creed game. I know people don't want it, but screw them and fucking do it UBISOFT!!! I am more intrigued by the present day storyline and TOWCB than I ever will be for the different ancestors stories.

You and me both

Around the Network
TheEspionage said:
Question for anybody who plays and likes the franchise. Is How does Assassin's Cred IV compare to let's say ACII and Brotherhood which in my opinion are the best in the franchise

Gameplay wise, it is by far the best in the series.  Not only does it have the combat and exploration from previous entries, but it also has sailing, underwater segments, and general pirating awesomeness.  Trust me, it's awesome.  

Story-wise, however, it's a bit of a disappointment.  Desmond's fate is sealed, so the long-standing, over-arching story is basically gone in lieu of better gameplay and setting. At this point, Assassin's Creed is just a series to continue for the sake of continuation, not because it needs to happen.  I'm okay with that as long as the games continue to be as fun as they are.  The story was told, the conspiracy came to a head, and now we're just having fun. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

BloodyRain said:
Chevinator123 said:
nnodley said:

You and me both

Shogunate Japan is likely happening next.  If you play through Assassin's Creed IV's modern setting, you hack some computers and eventually get a lot of hints as to what IS happening (Egypt and Japan beinng the top two I can remember), and what is NOT happening (World War I or II) and why (Shogunate japan would be cool, Programming vehicle sections is hard and boring) 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
BloodyRain said:
Chevinator123 said:
nnodley said:

You and me both

Shogunate Japan is likely happening next.  If you play through Assassin's Creed IV's modern setting, you hack some computers and eventually get a lot of hints as to what IS happening (Egypt and Japan beinng the top two I can remember), and what is NOT happening (World War I or II) and why (Shogunate japan would be cool, Programming vehicle sections is hard and boring) 

Damn nice, if ubisoft makes an ac game in any of those 2 settings then I'll prob end up buying it next year too xD

Runa216 said:
BloodyRain said:
Chevinator123 said:
nnodley said:

You and me both

Funny .... just this morning my friend and I were discussing how decent it would be to have the next AC game in China, and how we'd rather a new AC protag insead of a BH and Rev set up. Japan would be great. I hope the emphasis on stealth would be magnified if that were the case. I'm open to either of the locations you mentioned, and definitely NOT interested in a WW setting. I played so many WW2 shooters that I want nothing to do with that setting ever again - irrespective of the genre.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

Funny .... just this morning my friend and I were discussing how decent it would be to have the next AC game in China, and how we'd rather a new AC protag insead of a BH and Rev set up. Japan would be great. I hope the emphasis on stealth would be magnified if that were the case. I'm open to either of the locations you mentioned, and definitely NOT interested in a WW setting. I played so many WW2 shooters that I want nothing to do with that setting ever again - irrespective of the genre.

Well, the in-game files cite that there will never be any Assassin's Creed games set in the 20th century, as it is 'too close to modern times' and 'Programming vehicles would not be worth it'.  So no worries there! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX