DD_Bwest said:
2.1 million Ww!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
TrevDaRev said:
Strategyking92 said:
TrevDaRev said:
Killzone: Shadow Fall has been a huge disappointment so far. So many annoying sequences in those last 3-4 Chapters. Including a final level that is really trying my patience.

Story and characters have never been the strongest part of the Killzone games, but they're even poorer in Shadow Fall.

Damn. As one of the people who have liked every killzone title I have played (Killzone HD, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Killzone Liberation) I have been willing to ignore the critics who have criticized the story, but hearing a lot of Killzone fans complain as well is concerning.

I ignored the reviews of aswell, but this one just didn't do it for me. 

It'll end up being the highest selling Killzone game so far. Yet, there are warning signs for Sony here. Having put the 'Resistance' series to bed, Killzone is now their only exclusive FPS IP. It'll be interesting to see where they take it going forward. 

I felt the same way. The story had virtually no character development and it was paced badly. It felt like they created this really long and epic FPS story and then gutted half of it to make it by launch. Enemy AI and diversity was lacking, shooting sequences were too few and rarely exciting, and the much touted "openess" of the game didn't really exist. It was still a rather linear experience. The multiplayer is good but even with customizable warzones it just feels like it's lacking features. No operations mode, too few objective types in warzones, and not enough substantial unlocks to show off your progress. It looks like in order to get a worthy multiplayer experience you'll have to spend an extra $20 for the season pass. Which I don't mind and I'm certain it will breathe life into the game but I just can't help but feel like the game wasn't meant to be a launch title but Sony had no choice.

Well, I really like like the cold war parallels and the Killzone mythology, so maybe this game will still entertain me anyway. Really though, as long as it does what it is supposed to as a graphical showcase and is entertaining, I will be happy. Killzone hasn't ever been known for consistency in terms of gameplay (especially level design), but I like it anyway.

Between this and BF4 I am going to be all FPS'ed out for a while I'm afraid.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Sony will easily reach that 3 million shipped for this quarter, however i wonder if they have the stock ready to ship over 3 million or not.

nnodley said:
GamechaserBE said:
When will PSn plus PS4 free games be updated? Considering I don't have my PS4 yet and want to download the free games (no PSN plus member at the moment). If they rotate the games at 15 december then I can get a PSn plus a few days before and put in my cart =p.

I don't think the ps4 free games will be updated anytime soon.  It will likely just be Resogun and Contrast till January or February plus discounts that they give us. They might end up taking out Contrast by the end of december or so and adding another in it's spot.  

Okay thanks ^_^.  I guess if new deals are coming I will get noticed on this thread aswell =p;

bananaking21 said:
Sony will easily reach that 3 million shipped for this quarter, however i wonder if they have the stock ready to ship over 3 million or not.

Second shipment is coming for sure before X-mas.  I expect sony to ship so much as possible because now it is the time to sell some consoles :).

Around the Network

I don't get it, sometimes youtube works and sometimes it doesn't, am i doing something wrong?

Since buying a PSP have I won any trophies here?

I have close to 20 games and umd's for it now. Very high powered system! I forgot how much I enjoyed that joystick like button on it from back in the day.

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pezus! wheres my trophy ?

...for??

I don't remember. :P

pezus said:

MEGATON

New in-engine look at Tom Clancy's The Division from is coming to VGX this Saturday night at

Awesome! Can't wait, really looking forward to The Division as of now.

I wonder though, whether it will live up to the reveal trailer or will be downgraded Watch Dogs style.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:

"Sony has reached into its sack and pulled out a second round of festive deals, including discounts on Diablo 3 for PlayStation 3 and indie smash-hit Spelunky for PlayStation Vita, a favourite of many a Eurogamer writer.

Diablo 3 is £29.99/€39.99, down from £49.99/€59.99. Spelunky is £5.49/€6.99, down from £11.99/€14.99, with an extra 10 per cent discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

The deals last for 48 hours and will be replaced by another deal on Thursday."

-Eurogamer

I want Spelunky!

And you should want it :). Hightly addicting game!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!