How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

The Last of Us for me :) It did more than the entire Uncharted trilogy did combined in my eyes. And I worship Uncharted, so that should give you an idea of just what a masterpiece TLOU is!

Around the Network

TLoU for single player. Uncharted for Multiplayer.

uncharted series hands down, i hated with a passion : the last of us. it was a good game, just nothing in my eyes that was done that great. didnt like any of the characters and thought the game was way too easy , at least for me.
uncharted is the series that made me get a ps3 and its also the main reason i am backing the ps4 and my company loves the ps4 as well. its such a great system, very easy too design for and getting alot out of the system has been a nice surprise , its been able to handle almost anything we have thrown at it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Has anyone heard anything about LBP hub? they said this year but i havent heard or seen anything since gamescom

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

"What's new" activity feed is now live for European PS4 owners!
Or at least for me, maybe I'm special. And I have a shit ton of Ethomaz activities on it

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
W MasterFlex said:
eFKac said:
^^^ I'm really surprised at how good ACIV looks on the PS4, considering it's pretty much an upscaled and a bit tweaked PS3 game *_

Because AC IV is a 1080p native game just like on a PC. Not upscaled.....

IWhen I said upscaled I didn't mean upscaled from native 720p to 1080p resolution. I meant it's pretty much quite a simple port from the current gen consoles in the likes that majority if not all textures are the same etc. 

It got a better AA treatment, native 1080p resolution, some physics tweaks that make some things look better, like the natural ocean, and maybe a few tweaks that I don't know about, but nothing major from a graphics point of view. Yet it looks really, really good, that's what I meant.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Guys...
This game needs moar love! I mean it, it's amazing. I played that old flash game for hours and hours and this is exactly the same!! I can't stop ;0

...... Anybody complete Master on Resogun? Holy hell, and I thought playing on Veteran by myself was annoying.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Killzone: Shadow Fall has been a huge disappointment so far. So many annoying sequences in those last 3-4 Chapters. Including a final level that is really trying my patience.

Story and characters have never been the strongest part of the Killzone games, but they're even poorer in Shadow Fall.

Pezus! wheres my trophy ?