Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DD_Bwest said:
anyone know what the US gets for PS+ next month on ps4?

If I'm not mistaken it will continue to be Resogun and Contrast with a discount on Trine 2 and something else. It's cool though. War Thunder will be out next month in North America. :D

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

If I'm not mistaken it will continue to be Resogun and Contrast with a discount on Trine 2 and something else. It's cool though. War Thunder will be out next month in North America. :D

ah, well atleast that gives more time to people to get them,  Resogun is amazing. My brother plays war thunder on PC and loves it, Im pretty excited for it.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

ah, well atleast that gives more time to people to get them,  Resogun is amazing. My brother plays war thunder on PC and loves it, Im pretty excited for it.

Yeah I've been thinking about giving it a spin on PC but I think I'll just wait until PS4 gets it. I can see why Resogun and Contrast will stay as the free games until the end of the year. There really isn't much else at the moment available on the network. Making the other games they currently have suddenly free would probably piss off anyone who just bought the game. Imagine buying Trine 2 just to have it be free within a few weeks.

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Yeah I've been thinking about giving it a spin on PC but I think I'll just wait until PS4 gets it. I can see why Resogun and Contrast will stay as the free games until the end of the year. There really isn't much else at the moment available on the network. Making the other games they currently have suddenly free would probably piss off anyone who just bought the game. Imagine buying Trine 2 just to have it be free within a few weeks.

very true, it also gives people without a ps4 a chance to get it free,  since i dont think the more casuals know you can choose it with your ps3 to save it for later

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

was the batman and tlou bundles that sold out in an instant

mM
Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

very true, it also gives people without a ps4 a chance to get it free,  since i dont think the more casuals know you can choose it with your ps3 to save it for later

I also recall reading that only one of the games currently free will be rotated out. So it's possible that Resogun will be free all the way until February while Contrast is replaced by something else or vice versa. I may be wrong on that so don't quote me.

John Lewis (a UK retailer) put up consoles for sale at midnight online...the allocation sold out within 8 minutes. They had 800 systems allocated.

This isn't a retailer that you would buy game consoles from (they're well known for home/living stuff)

The launch in UK is gonna be crazy huge!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
John Lewis (a UK retailer) put up consoles for sale at midnight online...the allocation sold out within 8 minutes. They had 800 systems allocated.

This isn't a retailer that you would buy game consoles from (they're well known for home/living stuff)

Wut?..You´re back!..for real this time or just sightseeing?

JGarret said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Wut?..You´re back!..for real this time or just sightseeing?

Hello :) ! For real hopefully!! What better time to come back than nex gen launchh!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I wonder if PSN(or SEN) will go down for another weekend when EU go online....Damn you Europeans!!! Don't break it!!!! :p